Treadmill Ear Phones

Tripmaven

I think I am the only person on the planet who does not know where you get the ear phones in order to have audio on the treadmill in the gym. Every cruise I seem to forget to ask and when I remember there is no one in the gym to answer the question. I am sure cruise critic can help me with this silly issue. I generally go in the afternoon when the gym is less busy. Thanks for any assist.

We always bring our own - good for both the airplane flight and for the treadmill on the ship. More sanitary also. You can buy a pair at most any store selling electronics. We keep ours in our carry on bag so that we don't forget them.

I have both the QC2s and the in-ear 20is... If you are going to invest for workouts, I recommend the in-ears, the over the ear ones sometimes slide around your head..

Go to Best Buy and get a set of Skull Candy earphones. They are the only one's that will stay plugged into my ears. However for noisy environments nothing beats the Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones!

I think I am the only person on the planet who does not know where you get the ear phones in order to have audio on the treadmill in the gym. Every cruise I seem to forget to ask and when I remember there is no one in the gym to answer the question. I am sure cruise critic can help me with this silly issue. I generally go in the afternoon when the gym is less busy. Thanks for any assist.

I use a pair that I got with my Sony MP3 player, and sometimes just use a pair that I got on an airplane flight. I recall seeing ear phones in one of the shops onboard ship, too.

The set we have for our cell phone has a slightly smaller plug and is incompatible, so not all cell phone equipment works.