Layout of Oasis cabin 12329

I have had both layouts on the Oasis . It isnt a big deal where the closet is. It wont alter your enjoyment either way as its only a week . Enjoy your cruise . The last thing you will think about is how accessible the closet is.

cheers.

I have had both layouts on the Oasis . It isnt a big deal where the closet is. It wont alter your enjoyment either way as its only a week . Enjoy your cruise . The last thing you will think about is how accessible the closet is.

cheers.

In your opinion of course. My opinion is quite different.

cheers.

In your opinion of course. My opinion is quite different.

We found the bed next to the closet to be a pain.

We found the bed next to the closet to be a pain.

Same here. I had to be sure to get my clothes out the night before that I wanted to wear in the morning. We do not get up at the same time and getting into the closet without waking anyone up was not possible.

FWIW, We found the bed next to the closet to be a big annoyance too. The room next door, (our son's cabin) was so much easier to move around in. The bed by the closet was especially annoying when getting ready for dinner. I also especially hated having to sidle around the bed carrying the room service breakfast tray, to reach a place to set it down. (yes I know the delivery person would carry it in, but I don't want that when hubby is still sleeping in the bed.)

Edited by Gayle V