Quantum mania

Dameon

We are also on the Feb. 2nd cruise and can't wait until more information is given. The biggest mystery to me, besides the "more to come" areas, is what they are doing with the dining? I've heard a few rumors, but don't know what to believe. Guess I'll just have to wait until RCCL decides to tell all.

First of all, they are all rumors, but these are a few things people have talked about. Everyone will do MTD; there will be one large dining room to accommodate everyone; Rotational Dining, where you eat at different restaurants each night. Not sure what to make of any of these, but again, they are all rumors.

Also looking forward to more info on Quantum. Wanted to book for spring 2015 but thought we would wait until the opening of the later April/May bookings open. Does anyone know when that will happen? A little annoyed with RC Crown and Anchor marketing people. Invited us to a culinary Quantum experience in NY and then notified us, after we accepted, I might add, that they were overbooked and we were uninvited. Really poor customer service, IMHO!

Month's ago I was hoping to book a Bermuda cruise on QOS, when those sailings opened for booking, but since it does not appear that this ship will go to Bermuda, at least not in 2015, we booked EOS instead for this Oct, 2014.

I'm thinking it is for the best and this way I will see what the reviews will be for the first year. If the ship is a hit, I will book for 2016. Already have a cruise booked with NCL for 2015.

I'm sorry, but that was a poor comment in a forum that mostly about traveling the brand new Quantum of the sea. Just to answer you question, there is enough information to make a sound investment in something I feel dearly about, and that's traveling. Plus the best staterooms were going fast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sorry, but that was a poor comment in a forum that mostly about traveling the brand new Quantum of the sea. Just to answer you question, there is enough information to make a sound investment in something I feel dearly about, and that's traveling. Plus the best staterooms were going fast

This started in the Royal Caribbean forum,and was moved by CRUISE CRITIC.The post i made was in the RCCL forum.Have a great day.:)

Been on the Oasis and Allure and now Just booked 4/12 for the Quantum. Can't wait, excited

Congrats on your booking :) I am on the April 12 sailing as well. Please come and say hello on our very active roll call for this sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42119526#post42119526

Heard Quantum will be doing away with formal nights. Don't know how much this is, fact or fiction.

I hope they don't do away with formal nights. I was planning on going all out on our cruise.

Quite frankly, I would be shocked if that happens. It is a huge money maker for cruise lines with spa treatments and photo sessions the nights that are formal.

Whete did you hear the rumor?