Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Tim,n,Sue

I had followed this on another thread but it didn't have a whole lot of information. Thanks for the update.

He didn't think they'd get that upset about it? Really? I figured he, at the least, took a calculated risk, knowing what the likely consequences would be and decided it was worth it anyway for him. Guess not.

I guess I will have to resist the temptation. Lol! That water always look so inviting

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I said the same thing. I actually thought about it (although not seriously) while sitting on my balcony on the way into Grand Turk. At least it was our last stop if I had.

If you take a look at his facebook page, he seems to be quite proud of his action. He was interviewed by a radio station. This is more like an advertisement for his company. He said he made money off of it.

Whatever! He makes money off it! So that made it all right:rolleyes:? Some people just don't take into consideration that their actions affect other people..or do, and just don't care, which seems to be this guy's mentality.

I said the same thing. I actually thought about it (although not seriously) while sitting on my balcony on the way into Grand Turk. At least it was our last stop if I had.

I did think about for a split second, then my brain kicked in. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Whatever! He makes money off it! So that made it all right:rolleyes:? Some people just don't take into consideration that their actions affect other people..or do, and just don't care, which seems to be this guy's mentality.

Well said. Hopefully one day he has an epiphany and he will look back on this incident and be completely embarrassed but I wouldn't count on it.

Something I don't understand why Did the captain and security find his friends and make them erase video off there phones.. Just doesn't make sense to me..

Edited

Just thought if there phone is like mine every picture and video is backed up on the "cloud"

Edited by vols_159

Wow, that was pretty crazy. Can't believe someone would do that and think it's ok.

Problem is, the only person he thought about was himself......he didn't care if it was OK, just thought it would be COOOL.....typical of todays individuals.

I would never jump off of something that high. Im afraid of heights but on four cruises while on excursions or while tendering I have always thought what it might be like to just take a plunge into that pretty clear blue water. lol:)