This guy could not wait to dock!

NH Cruisers

So in order for NCL to be able to ban this guy they'd have to know who he is...do you think Carnival would share that kind of info under the circumstance?

Have to agree, he's certainly an idiotic fool and it just goes to show, takes all kinds doesn't it? ... :eek:

Who is taking the photos of the guy swimming to shore??? A dolphin?

I also don't believe that the cruise line could FORCE a passenger to delete video from their phone (yet, at least one video escaped this demand.)

Methinks there's something fishy about this whole story. (And most of the videos on this website).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Who is taking the photos of the guy swimming to shore??? A dolphin?

I also don't believe that the cruise line could FORCE a passenger to delete video from their phone (yet, at least one video escaped this demand.)

Methinks there's something fishy about this whole story. (And most of the videos on this website).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

The video that "escaped" is from his GoPro, which was attached to him using any number of methods. (My husband has about 8 different means of attaching his to himself.) It's just obvious that he WANTED the video to be out there, since he's the one who shared it!

What a moron

You can see this was a well orchestrated stunt to have video of the jump and him in the water

Of course it was "orchestratrated". The kid strapped on his GoPro, jumped, and posted the video on you tube, - voila - he gets his 15 minutes of internet fame.

BTW I don't think he really cares about being banned from Carnival. I think it's on to the next stunt for him - and his next 15 minutes.

Even if Carnival did share his name it might not be legal for other cruise lines to ban him based on this incident.

If he likes cruising at all, you'd think he'd be on his best behavior on another line.... but then again, he's already displayed what kind of judgement he has, so I guess there's no guarantee of that!