You are exclusively invited to a LIVE Google Hangout with Adam Goldstein

Have a question......I know there will be 6 official moderators on the webcast........I am guessing they are the only ones who will be asking questions,right??

Edited by PH8

Thanks for the link, as a diamond plus C&A member and already booked on the Quantium I am disappointed that I did not receive any notice of this. And I have been on 3 RCCL cruises since Dec. Loyalty is not what it used to be or the service, but that is another topic all together for another thread. Thanks, I signed up.

interesting to see how this works out with the new dining program re timing for the shows... now the times of the shows are actually programmed to coincide with traditional dining times..

I have 2 questions please Host Anne-

1. How will gratuties work with this dynamic dining ?

2. How will dynamic dining affect the hours of the CL & DL?

Thanks

I think only the few invited moderators can ask questions...not the rest of us who were invited to listen in.

I have 2 questions please Host Anne-

1. How will gratuties work with this dynamic dining ?

2. How will dynamic dining affect the hours of the CL & DL?

Thanks

They will be spread evenly amoung crew, not that difficult

I was posting my questions hoping Host Anne would ask them as she did ask if anyone had any questions :confused:

That's fine..I'm really not sure how it will all work..I just know the appointed mods each get 5 questions to ask..I didn't think any of us could ask.

After I entered my information it said I'd get a reminder via email. I'm guessing it will be easy!

Host Anne is one of the appointed mods for the event.

According to her own post,sounds like she got an invite to listen in..:confused:

According to her own post,sounds like she got an invite to listen in..:confused:

She did post this too -

I'll be joining in as well. I love hearing about the new things coming out. I'll be happy to ask questions as well and post back here after the chat! :)

So I am confused :confused:

I'm one of the lucky 5 loyal cruisers doing the live google chat with Adam tomorrow.

I need questions to ask him. Please give me anything you have.

Right!..it's you,Emmy,Adam G.,Collen (from CC),Justin and another Justin,right?..and its 30 minutes?? Only enough time for you to ask the questions?

Right!..it's you,Emmy,Adam G.,Collen (from CC),Justin and another Justin,right?..and its 30 minutes?? Only enough time for you to ask the questions?

Correct. Us 5 will each ask 1-2 questions via webcam with Adam and then they will do questions via chat for everyone who joined.

It's going to be great fun!

not that I could have made it, but I must be on the cutting room floor anyway :(.. I was originally asked to participate to ask questions but never got a reminder, etc.. only what I saw generically .. and I still haven't gotten a reminder..

What does he have to say for those of us who really prefer traditional dining and want to eat each evening with the same people? I believe there are a lot of us who have not been considered at all in the Quantum dining room plans.

Correct. Us 5 will each ask 1-2 questions via webcam with Adam and then they will do questions via chat for everyone who joined.

It's going to be great fun!

Ask if it is their goal to run off their loyal pax.

What does he have to say for those of us who really prefer traditional dining and want to eat each evening with the same people? I believe there are a lot of us who have not been considered at all in the Quantum dining room plans.

I am far more interested to hear about the new dining options than I am to watch him try to appease those who are change resistant. Nothing he says will make you happy today; so let's all use this as an opportunity to learn even more than over the past few days. This is a press event, not a cross examination.

I'm interested to hear about evolutions for Cafe270(Park Cafe) and now 24 hour service in the Jammer. These are updates not on other ships that COULD be implemented on other ships. We haven't had much detail on those venues.

I also expect to hear more about Solarium Bistro since it is a celebrity chef area as well but that breakfast is included; lunch and dinner are upcharge.

We should be excited to embrace new ideas, not cloud them with detest and negativity.

Edited by LMaxwell

I'm interested to hear about evolutions for Cafe270(Park Cafe) and now 24 hour service in the Jammer. These are updates not on other ships that COULD be implemented on other ships. We haven't had much detail on those venues.

I agree. I would love to see a 24-hour Windjammer station and a "picnic lunch" takeaway place rolled out on the other ships.

Great job to everyone that was involved in today's Live event. That was really neat. I would love to see more of these events in he future.

And I love the Dynamic Dining concept with all the options. Looking forward to many cruises on the Quantum.