Roll call meet and greets.

Bogof1

If I was to set up a meet and greet for our roll call what is the best way to go about it. I would like it to be more of an occasion rather than just turn up at a pre arranged place. I am from the UK so would need UK contacts for ship. Any help gratefully received. Thank you :)

If I was to set up a meet and greet for our roll call what is the best way to go about it. I would like it to be more of an occasion rather than just turn up at a pre arranged place. I am from the UK so would need UK contacts for ship. Any help gratefully received. Thank you :)

You can schedule a location for the Meet and Greet by contacting the indicated person below. I doubt that there is another contact in the UK.

Diana Hall

Diamond & Star

661 284 4449

dhall@princesscruises.com

Jenny Streeck

Sapphire & Grand

661 284 4444

jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr

Coral & Ruby

661 284 4448

bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Lawrence Andrada

Regal & Sea

661 284 4445

landrada@princesscruises.com

Rosanne Pennucci

Island & Emerald

661 284 4443

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

Jan James

Golden, Ocean & Pacific

661 284 4452

jjames@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes

Caribbean

661 284 4447

creyes@princesscruises.com

Jodi Rudolph

Crown

661 284 4450

jrudolph@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson

Royal, Sun & Dawn

661 284 4333

sanderson@princesscruises.com

Hope you were able to contact the rep for your cruises roll call.

Change! I spoke to Diana Hall yesterday and she is now Supervising. Customer Service Rep. Jodi Rudolph is also taking over Star Princess. Did not mention who is doing Diamond Princess.

Change! I spoke to Diana Hall yesterday and she is now Supervising. Customer Service Rep. Jodi Rudolph is also taking over Star Princess. Did not mention who is doing Diamond Princess.

Thanks for the update. If anyone finds out who takes over the Diamond let me know.

• 5 months later...
Thanks Paul,

But I did try that number a couple of time and it would not go through. I kept thinking did I dial right, so I did it again and still no luck.

Here is the full list. It is from March. I would try the different numbers until you get someone and ask them who is handling the Ruby now.

Diana Hall Diamond & Star 661 284 4449 dhall@princesscruises.com

Jenny Streeck Sapphire & Grand 661 284 4444 jstreeck @princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr Coral & Ruby 661 284 4448 bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Lawrence Andrada Regal & Sea 661 284 4445 landrada@princesscruises.com

Rosanne Pennucci Island & Emerald 661 284 4443 rpennucci@princesscruises.com

Jan James Golden, Ocean & Pacific 661 284 4452 jjames@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes Caribbean 661 284 4447 creyes@princesscruises.com

Jodi Rudolph Crown 661 284 4450 jrudolph@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson Royal, Sun & Dawn 661 284 4333 sanderson@princesscruises.com

Thanks paul929207,

But once again the number did not work. I called Princess and got a person on the phone who told me I have to have my TA call to get the number. I told her as nice as I could that she is not right that she can give it too me. Then all of a sudden she had it. This is what she gave me.

Berna Grayr

1800-545-0008 ex 44448 I called and it was the wrong number. Then I called Princess again and after a talking to a man and then a long hold, he came back and said we all have to be booked as a group and the TA has to call Princess to set it up. Once again I told him that I don't think this is correct info. We are not a group booking. but talk to a wall. So there it is!!

I am not in charge of the M&G, just try to get the phone number to the perso who will be in charge.

Did you try any of the other numbers? I have dealt several times with Jan James and she has been very helpful.

It is my understanding that they all fill in when someone is on vacation or there is a vacancy

Edited by paul929207

I have always done this via e-mail and gotten very prompt responses. Most recently, I got an out of the office response, but within half an hour I had another response from Jodi, who was handling that ship while Colleen was out of the office. Everything was set. The e-mail addresses work, and I have a feeling if you send it to the "wrong" person, it will promptly be sent along to the person that is handling that ship currently.

If you are requesting by e-mail, you should include the ship, sailing date, Voyage number, your name and booking number, the date, time and location you prefer for the meet and greet and the estimated number attending. You will most likey receive a response within one business day.:)

Edited by ggprincess2004

I have always done this via e-mail and gotten very prompt responses. Most recently, I got an out of the office response, but within half an hour I had another response from Jodi, who was handling that ship while Colleen was out of the office. Everything was set. The e-mail addresses work, and I have a feeling if you send it to the "wrong" person, it will promptly be sent along to the person that is handling that ship currently.

If you are requesting by e-mail, you should include the ship, sailing date, Voyage number, your name and booking number, the date, time and location you prefer for the meet and greet and the estimated number attending. You will most likey receive a response within one business day.:)

I did not E-mail them. Just tried to call. Got a big run a round by Princess not getting the right answer. But one of our Roll Call member (who has taken over the work) got through by E-mail. Thanks for the help.

I also agree that you use email. That way you have a record of what you sent and their reply. I also take this copy to the ship. Otherwise you have no record of what was discussed. I also email the contact person the 1st of the month of my cruise so that I can get a list of the current officers so that I can deliver them an invite to our meeting.

Tom