Drink package

99florida

Being loyal to Royal for so many years we decided to try Princess once again for a weekend getaway. With that being said I have a few questions that I hope you veteran Princess cruisers.

Is there a drink package for adults?

What is the adult coast for the soda package?

What perks if any do platinum members receive?

What is the daily cost to use the sanctuary?

Thanks friends ~. :)

Being loyal to Royal for so many years we decided to try Princess once again for a weekend getaway. With that being said I have a few questions that I hope you veteran Princess cruisers.

Is there a drink package for adults?

Yes $56pp per day must buy for the entire cruise.

What is the adult coast for the soda package?

Just soda is $5pp per day must buy for the whole cruise.

Ultimate drinks (soda/mocktails/milkshakes) $8pp per day for the entire cruise.

What perks if any do platinum members receive?

What is the daily cost to use the sanctuary?

$40pp per day, you can purchase for half day too.

Thanks friends ~. :)

See above in red.

See above in red.

Wow! I guess it truly has been some time since sailing with Princess. to pay $40 per person a day to sit in a quiet area by the pool with great service I am sure is a bit steep. I remember only paying $20 per day or for the whole cruise (7 nights) came out to $15 per day per person.

Is it truly worth the cost?

What do you get besides shade, thick cushion chaise loungers, etc,,,?

Many thanks ~

Wow! I guess it truly has been some time since sailing with Princess. to pay $40 per person a day to sit in a quiet area by the pool with great service I am sure is a bit steep. I remember only paying $20 per day or for the whole cruise (7 nights) came out to $15 per day per person.

Is it truly worth the cost?

What do you get besides shade, thick cushion chaise loungers, etc,,,?

Many thanks ~

They just doubled the price in the last couple of months.

Not much, just quiet and some limited drink/healthy juice type service, lite healthy type appetizers (limited).

There is a pool outside the area thats open to all adults.

We don't use the Sanctuary. Or at least don't anymore.

It does fill up fast so you have to be on it as soon as you board.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

They just doubled the price in the last couple of months.

Not much, just quiet and some limited drink/healthy juice type service, lite healthy type appetizers (limited).

There is a pool outside the area thats open to all adults.

We don't use the Sanctuary.

It does fill up fast so you have to be on it as soon as you board.

Well I think that we will pass on this and find another quiet sunny/shady pool area that doesn't cost and use that $80. for the beverage fund. Do you think that there would be a drink package offered on this 3 night cruise?

Well I think that we will pass on this and find another quiet sunny/shady pool area that doesn't cost and use that $80. for the beverage fund. Do you think that there would be a drink package offered on this 3 night cruise?

Not positive but from what I have read with people coming back, yes.

If you are able to reserve the Sanctuary for the entire cruise on embarkation day it's $30 per day. However, there a limited number of loungers reserved for the entire cruise. and they can be difficult to snag Having said all this, I'm not sure if any of this is true for a 3 day cruise. ;)

Thanks

Do you know anything about Princess Cays? Quiet sunny/shady spot with good snorkeling? :cool:

If you get on the first tender you will have your choice of quiet shady spots. There are several shade structures with loungers placed underneath. There are palapas and some palms. These areas are to the left looking at the island from the ship.

On the right side there a hundreds of blue clamshells that are available for rent. We found them very hot and tend to block views unless you get one in the front. There is also a food pavillion set up on both sides.

We prefer the left side. Band/bar/food etc.

Bummer...I was planning to purchase a bottle of Tequila as a gift to someone but it's not offered, wasn't even offered on the room service list ?? I hope it's offered at the bars.

Tequila is definitely served at the bars.

If you get on the first tender you will have your choice of quiet shady spots. There are several shade structures with loungers placed underneath. There are palapas and some palms. These areas are to the left looking at the island from the ship.

On the right side there a hundreds of blue clamshells that are available for rent. We found them very hot and tend to block views unless you get one in the front. There is also a food pavillion set up on both sides.

We prefer the left side. Band/bar/food etc.

Thanks for the insight. We will take your advise and go left. What do they offer for food hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken ribs, .....? Anything else? Chips, fries.....? I know all about those clam shells and I agree that they are hot! :cool:

Does anyone know if the Ultimate Drinks package includes Hot Chocolate for the Alaskan itineraries?

When we did Alaska on Princess, they had hot chocolate available to all on the Lido deck. No need for a card.

980A06181012HotchocolateavailableatLidoBarDSC01313_zps4163197a.jpg

Thanks for the insight. We will take your advise and go left. What do they offer for food hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken ribs, .....? Anything else? Chips, fries.....? I know all about those clam shells and I agree that they are hot! :cool:

Hot dogs

Hamburgers

Chicken breast

Brats

Ribs

Fish

Salads

Potato salad

coleslaw

Veggies

Ice tea/ice water/lemonade

to name a few...