Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Here's one [emoji12]

[ATTACH]344097[/ATTACH]

I love your choice of NCL ships, could not do it better myself. ;)

PS here's the larger version of the webcam upload, still unable to use my phone to fetch and copy paste the image links so all I could post was the news that the webcam uploads were updated :) :

2015_03_23_Halle_6_2_W466.jpg

Edited by FreestyleNovice

We have a cruise booked for December 5 2015..this will be our first NCL cruise. I have been reading all I can...Am I correct to think that the deck plans for the Escape will be similar to the Breakaway and the Getaway..this is a great thread. Thanks.

We have a cruise booked for December 5 2015..this will be our first NCL cruise. I have been reading all I can...Am I correct to think that the deck plans for the Escape will be similar to the Breakaway and the Getaway..this is a great thread. Thanks.

Yes, and here they are if you want to look at them to see for yourself.

Thank you for the information and links!

Thanks for the info. I had to enter this for the Escape.

You got to go after midnight that's when it really picks up and gets jumping. they gotta wait for all the old people to go to bed lmao. trust me after midnight it's a very fun. I've seen girls making out with each other and dancing suggestively its awesome lol.

I love you, man! Best. Post. Ever.

Stay thirsty, my friend. :)

I tried playing the game and its not easy lol I can't find the flags

Only one flag shows at a time. First one is right near Miami. After you make your way to it, another will appear. They are not hidden. Just blocked by land you have to go around.

Thanks for the links. They all seem very familiar so perhaps they were incorporated into previous videos I've seen.

One thing I noticed was on the rendering of ESCAPE at the end of each video. The funnel is different. Gone is the dark blue piping that usually makes up the funnel. Now the piping seems more transparant with a larger and somewhat different logo. Not sure if this change is for real, or just how the rendering came out? It will be interesting to see if NCL is going for a different look. This often happens when new management takes over, and we all know that is certainly the case at NCL these days.

16760464098_10009feb6d_b.jpg