Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Interesting. Thank you! How early and late will the buffet be open? If it's 24 hours that may definitely be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually on most ships the buffet is done by 11 at the latest and opens back up at 6 am

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Usually on most ships the buffet is done by 11 at the latest and opens back up at 6 am

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

do they continue to clean after and before those hours would be the question. Also the floor is (not) usually carpeted so every bang is louder.

do they continue to clean after and before those hours would be the question. Also the floor is (not) usually carpeted so every bang is louder.

Not sure on Norwegian since I haven't sailed on them yet. It did look like theirs was carpeted it though

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Booked on transatlantic from Southampton, deck 9 forward, with large balcony, port side, just in case we see some sun!

10 days of relaxation plus a week in Florida and a free flight home with airmiles, what more could you ask for!

Was on Getaway last year and loved it.

Chris and Yvonne

I know there is usually at least 1 24 hour eatery, at least I hope cuz I'm definitely a night owl.

Me too!!! On the wonder in November the soda machines closed over night. I went up at 3am to get a juice or water and I was soooooo upset to find it closed. Ended up drinking ice bucket melted water. I was that thirsty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!! I am booked on Getaway on April 25th 2015 but I booked on the Escape over Halloween 2016. It looks amazing. I can't wait. I am bringing 4 other couples who have never cruised before so It should be a blast.

Kim, from cold Pittsburgh

Hello!! I am booked on Getaway on April 25th 2015 but I booked on the Escape over Halloween 2016. It looks amazing. I can't wait. I am bringing 4 other couples who have never cruised before so It should be a blast.

Kim, from cold Pittsburgh

Hi Kim yeah they're going to have the time of their life. how are you doing? My name is Chris from beautiful sunny South Florida.

Hi Kim yeah they're going to have the time of their life. how are you doing? My name is Chris from beautiful sunny South Florida.

Hi, I am better now that all the snow is starting to melt!!One of our friends turns 40 during the cruise. It looks like it is starting to come together.

Booked on transatlantic from Southampton, deck 9 forward, with large balcony, port side, just in case we see some sun!

10 days of relaxation plus a week in Florida and a free flight home with airmiles, what more could you ask for!

Was on Getaway last year and loved it.

Chris and Yvonne

We also booked a large balcony on deck 9, for next February. After doing so we have started to wonder if there will be noise from the deck 8 restaurants.

Should we be concerned?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Here is the first rendering I've seen of Margaritaville at Sea. I believe it's about the last spot on ESCAPE we haven't seen a rendering of yet.

As a reminder I have all the renderings released so far at the following link. One stop shopping so to speak!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157650525734951/

16681384368_5f0af39da3_b.jpg

Edited by eroller

Here is the first rendering I've seen of Margaritaville at Sea. I believe it's about the last spot on ESCAPE we haven't seen a rendering of yet.

As a reminder I have all the renderings released so far at the following link. One stop shopping so to speak!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157650525734951/

16681384368_5f0af39da3_b.jpg

Wow! Really cool, thanks! :)