Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

[quote name='MasterSchnief']Lloyd gave me more photos from inside the building hall.

[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/96d308a27010536e60c12fc1803c1906.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]
I can't figure out this deck/angle. Where are we in this picture?

Also, the aft balcony picture seems to be deck [..], 12, 13 or 14 [..] on a 2nd guess.

Looking at the crane height that aft block is placed on the ship, anxious for the next webcam stills from Meyer Werft! :D Edited by FreestyleNovice

edit;

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/t9tmxj.jpg[/IMG]

The aft block on the side consists of 6 decks, that seem to be 10/11/12/13/14/15 or could be 9/10/11/12/13/14. The lowest two have steel dividers so the sideway shot, standing on a aft or even corner balcony can't be taken there. Looking at the middle height crane it seems to be taken around deck 13 height?

[quote name='MasterSchnief']Lloyd gave me more photos from inside the building hall.
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/96d308a27010536e60c12fc1803c1906.jpg[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

These appear to be aft balconies, which are far narrower than the ones on the Breakaway/Getaway. I have an H6 aft penthouse for my cruise in November, so I'm very concerned about this :confused::(

[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/f5c5e74dd6d45472631f0a451d4fadef.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/8783342fc0dcf6bac19d3e18100db391.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/66be955b0cf05c59ada65fc720c0d552.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Awesome, these pictures are really cool.

[quote name='barnacle_boy']These appear to be aft balconies, which are far narrower than the ones on the Breakaway/Getaway. I have an H6 aft penthouse for my cruise in November, so I'm very concerned about this :confused::([/quote]

I am also concerned, having booked an aft-facing balcony after enjoying one on the Getaway. I am told that except for Deck 9 which is said to be 35 sq. ft, the upper ones are supposed to be 77 sq. ft. or more. The photos tell me something else.

[quote name='FreestyleNovice']All my pleasure, needed some new and exciting instead of all the negativity! What a ship she will be and best of it, which we tend to forget; three more of her class coming. Whoohoo! :)[/quote]
[COLOR=Blue]Amen! She's not even complete yet but some are already moaning that their balconies won't be big enough! Good grief! Just get me on the ship!:D[/COLOR]

[quote name='BeachRum']I am also concerned, having booked an aft-facing balcony after enjoying one on the Getaway. I am told that except for Deck 9 which is said to be 35 sq. ft, the upper ones are supposed to be 77 sq. ft. or more. The photos tell me something else.[/QUOTE]

The NCL website says the H6 has a 78 sq. ft. on Escape, but 257 sq. ft. on Breakaway/Getaway. I seriously hope that this is some sort of mistake, because it'll be less than 1/3 of the size! :eek:

[quote name='Diver2014'][COLOR=Blue]Amen! She's not even complete yet but some are already moaning that their balconies won't be big enough! Good grief! Just get me on the ship!:D[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm concerned because we purchased a product under the assumption that it would be similar to the H6 aft penthouses we had on Breakaway/Getaway. NCL did a similar when we booked a H7 forward penthouse on Breakaway for May 2013. They originally advertised that it would have a forward facing balcony (which showed up in early renderings of the ship), but we ended up with a little side balcony instead. Although this is one of the risks associated with booking a ship that is still under construction, I still think I'm entitled to wonder aloud about the changes here ;)

Amen! She's not even complete yet but some are already moaning that their balconies won't be big enough! Good grief! Just get me on the ship!:D

Now, if I were really moaning, you would know it. But that's usually from having eaten too much, or other, less publicly-describable cause! ;)

I simply used the word "concerned", and only because of my own expectations. Like everyone here, I am watching the build progress with joy and awe and anticipation. In the absence of hard details, I'm trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together, literally and figuratively. One thing I am anticipating, aside from the overall amazing cruise ahead, is that large aft-facing balcony I have already enjoyed elsewhere. Given that, and the fact that it was described to me as such by NCL personnel, I am not being unreasonable nor am I moaning by gently expressing surprise or concern. It'll be what it'll be; it's all good.

Now, to be completely politically incorrect, if the person on the aft-facing balcony next to mine, regardless of its size, is gorgeous and friendly, you'll hear moaning! :p

The NCL website says the H6 has a 78 sq. ft. on Escape, but 257 sq. ft. on Breakaway/Getaway. I seriously hope that this is some sort of mistake, because it'll be less than 1/3 of the size! :eek:

I'm concerned because we purchased a product under the assumption that it would be similar to the H6 aft penthouses we had on Breakaway/Getaway. NCL did a similar when we booked a H7 forward penthouse on Breakaway for May 2013. They originally advertised that it would have a forward facing balcony (which showed up in early renderings of the ship), but we ended up with a little side balcony instead. Although this is one of the risks associated with booking a ship that is still under construction, I still think I'm entitled to wonder aloud about the changes here ;)

I'm sorry, I was rather rude in my previous post re moaning about the balcony size. Everyone is indeed entitled to wonder out loud. Since our stateroom is merely a place to sleep and bathe for us, I guess I overreact when someone is concerned about the size of the balcony on their penthouse.

Now, if I were really moaning, you would know it. But that's usually from having eaten too much, or other, less publicly-describable cause! ;)

I simply used the word "concerned", and only because of my own expectations. Like everyone here, I am watching the build progress with joy and awe and anticipation. In the absence of hard details, I'm trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together, literally and figuratively. One thing I am anticipating, aside from the overall amazing cruise ahead, is that large aft-facing balcony I have already enjoyed elsewhere. Given that, and the fact that it was described to me as such by NCL personnel, I am not being unreasonable nor am I moaning by gently expressing surprise or concern. It'll be what it'll be; it's all good.

Now, to be completely politically incorrect, if the person on the aft-facing balcony next to mine, regardless of its size, is gorgeous and friendly, you'll hear moaning! :p

I'm with ya! We have angled balconies booked on 2 Escape cruises. If we suddenly found out the numbering is off and the cabins really aren't angled, we'd be pretty bummed, since we picked them for that specific reason. So I get it.

All my pleasure, needed some new and exciting instead of all the negativity! What a ship she will be and best of it, which we tend to forget; three more of her class coming. Whoohoo! :)

So exciting!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing:-)