Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

we are cruising the escape for Thanksgiving can we bring a travel iron on or is there somewhere on the ship to iron your own clothes thanks

no need to bring one. you just call the front desk and they will send you an iron and a board. somebody must be in the cabin when delivered. after use it the steward will take it.

see you on board at the m&g and slot pull.

They might not let an iron pass security.

I am thinking of bringing Downy wrinkle releaser mentioned on a recent CC article. I wondered if it really works. I see there is a 3 oz travel size.

We cruise Dec 5th. I'm really looking forward to this cruise.:)

Can you buy this in Walmart, flying over from UK but will be in Walmart prior to go on the ship.

I don't know if this has been answered yet but I'd like to know how you use the arcade on the Escape? Specifically how are charges applied? Do you purchase an arcade card to swipe in the games or do you swipe your room card every time you play a game? I hope someone can answer this. Also how much games cost per play, standard arcade prices?

I don't know if this has been answered yet but I'd like to know how you use the arcade on the Escape? Specifically how are charges applied? Do you purchase an arcade card to swipe in the games or do you swipe your room card every time you play a game? I hope someone can answer this. Also how much games cost per play, standard arcade prices?

I don't know how much the arcade games are as I don't play them but to use, just swipe your room key. If it's a concern for your child I think you can pit a limit on their card. The limit includes all purchases.

Morning all! We did the Hamburg to Southampton cruise & the adult arcade machines were all free of charge apart from the pool table!

You had to swipe your pass card to use them though which showed on your bill as zero charge.

Welcome to Miami! Heres a couple pics from just a bit ago. I will have videos up entering Government Cut at South Point and also spinning around at the turning basin when i drive back home later today on my youtube CruiseNYR

20151108_034753_zpsngrug16y.jpg

20151108_034946_zpsh4nuqoe3.jpg

Edited by CruiseNYR