Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

The 1n 28th UK preview cruise has been available to the general public for weeks though various travel agents, they even had it through a travel agent that has UK public broadcast TV channel just last week

from £40pp

Not everything is free, getaway they gave $50pp OBC to some guests.

I'm not aware of the specific details of what those agents are offering, but it was never offered directly through NCL and it is being treated as a preview cruise.

Everything on these preview cruises (with the exception of spa treatments) is free.

I think what bdonovan was referring to was not the limit - but rather TDBH being excluded from the plan. Similar to some restaurants that are excluded from the UDP.

From the NCL T&C for the UBP:

"The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $15. One (1) beverage per person per transaction. Package can be used in all restaurants, lounges, bars and Great Stirrup Cay. Any items over $15 will receive an $15 discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account."

Unlike the T&C for Dining there appears to be no exclusions as far as bars you can use it. Hope it stays this way as I am looking forward to trying some of those beers.

My wife is so disappointed. We both love the chicken pot pie. I don't see it anymore. She can't bring herself to eat the shepherds pie after we saw Sweeney Todd.

I noticed the same thing and was wondering if I were the only one!

The pot pie was my absolute favorite on the Epic. :(

---

Would love to see more pics of the Studio Lounge. Thanks to everyone posting pictures! :)

I noticed the same thing and was wondering if I were the only one!

The pot pie was my absolute favorite on the Epic. :(

---

Would love to see more pics of the Studio Lounge. Thanks to everyone posting pictures! :)

Did O'shehhans always have bangers and mash?

This may have been posted previously but if you missed there are many, many Escape pictures in this article:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2015/10/23/norwegian-escape-cruise-ship/73989232/

These are great actual pictures of most areas of the ship. In 2 days we go to Southampton and then board on the 29th for the T/A...cannot wait! Safe travels to all headed this way.

Charlie and Sandi

This may have been posted previously but if you missed there are many, many Escape pictures in this article:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2015/10/23/norwegian-escape-cruise-ship/73989232/

These are great actual pictures of most areas of the ship. In 2 days we go to Southampton and then board on the 29th for the T/A...cannot wait! Safe travels to all headed this way.

Charlie and Sandi

Me too ....so excited

Great to see so many lovely pictures and information posted here, can't wait till Thursday.

Seen some gripes about embarking problems and unfinished bits but we have to accept that this will occur it's new to everyone.

So looking forward to sampling all she has to offer us on our maiden transatlantic. (Thought best put TA as got shot down on a previous post.

I found an interesting video on YouTube.

The guy does a walk through some of the public areas on the Norwegian Escape. He gets some good video of what things are really like inside the ship right now.

I was fascinated by it, even though he narrates the whole thing in German... and I don't speak German! What I'm saying is that what he shows on the video is so interesting, I enjoyed the video even though I didn't understand the narration!

After seeing all the still pictures in this thread, it's really interesting to see things in motion in the video.

Check it out at

I especially enjoyed seeing the Skyline bar at about 15 minutes in to the video. By just panning the camera around the room, he showed some details that I didn't get from the still pictures that were posted here earlier today.

The guy does a walk through some of the public areas on the Norwegian Escape. He gets some good video of what things are really like inside the ship right now.

I was fascinated by it, even though he narrates the whole thing in German... and I don't speak German! What I'm saying is that what he shows on the video is so interesting, I enjoyed the video even though I didn't understand the narration!

After seeing all the still pictures in this thread, it's really interesting to see things in motion in the video.

Check it out at

I especially enjoyed seeing the Skyline bar at about 15 minutes in to the video. By just panning the camera around the room, he showed some details that I didn't get from the still pictures that were posted here earlier today.

He has one up of the aqua racer too. I wish it was clearer but you can see enough to know its a pretty wild ride.

Check it out at

Loved the guy picking his nose at the beginning of the video ;)

Loved the guy picking his nose at the beginning of the video ;)

There's a classic moment about 25 minutes in to it where he walks through the Food Republic and just goes right up to some random people eating at their table-for-two and he just starts shooting video of their food. They played along quite nicely, though.

It was amazing how busy the Food Republic was! It seems to be a big hit.

Check it out at

Lots of cool things in that video, but did anyone else thing the guy was shamelessly rude?! He would walk right in front of people taking pictures, stick his camera between people to take shots, film right through people having a conversation. I was born in Germany, but didn't live there long enough to understand their culture but it seems crazy to me. That aside it showed a lot of great stuff, thanks for posting

6&8

Check it out at

Funny you found this video on youtube, Jim!! I found other videos this travel agent has done in English and emailed him asking if he was going to do a review of the Escape. Wish he had done it in English! Still good to see the interior of the ship though...lol.

Check it out at

Thanks for the link - it is good to see those decks in action, Food Republic does look like a big hit. Also, loving how NCL gave the Escape an even more upgraded luxurious Ikea contemporary look compare to the Breakaway & Getaway.