Breakfast in Sabatini's

silverbird

I think the reason it's restricted to 'full suite guests only' is that on some cruises there could be upwards of 1000 Elites, and that could be a problem for Sabatini's at breakfast. There are a limited specific number of suites and guests in those suites, and it's a much smaller number easily accommodated.

I think the reason it's restricted to 'full suite guests only' is that on some cruises there could be upwards of 1000 Elites, and that could be a problem for Sabatini's at breakfast. There are a limited specific number of suites and guests in those suites, and it's a much smaller number easily accommodated.
Yup. There were over 600 Elite on my Sapphire cruise earlier this month. If you figure that not all are sharing a cabin with another Elite, that could mean a heck of a lot more than the 600. Way too many for Sabatini's. Edited by Pam in CA

We heard a rumor that Princess would allow passengers on milestone cruises to eat breakfast in Sabatini's on that cruise--50th cruise, 75th cruise, 100th cruise, etc.
Pia is currently celebrating her 75th cruise on the Coral. She has posted on her live thread that they were invited to have breakfast at Sabatini's during the cruise. I believe someone else stated that they were not invited on their 50th cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Pia is currently celebrating her 75th cruise on the Coral. She has posted on her live thread that they were invited to have breakfast at Sabatini's during the cruise. I believe someone else stated that they were not invited on their 50th cruise.

Pia's post.

"Now on a personal note. Most of you know that I’ve never told how many cruises we’ve done with Princess. But now I’m telling. This one is number 75. When we arrived to our cabin there was a beautiful floral arrangement and shortly thereafter arrived a bottle of French champagne and a tray of 8 chocolate covered strawberries. Everything had appropriate greetings, but the best gift is the welcome invitation for breakfast in Sabatini’s; every day for the entire cruise. Mike is loving this a lot, since right now his mobility is not too good and he loved this service when we were on the Ruby in January"

This response was posted by Phyljim.

"Pia, Congrats on #75. Knew you were close when we saw you on the Ruby. So was looking for this post. When we celebrated our 50th, we received all those things, but no :( breakfast invite for Sabatini's. Guess we will have to wait till we get to 75. Only !!!!! 20 more to go. Enjoy! And soon you should get an invite for a private tour of the bridge. We really enjoyed that.

Edited by IECalCruiser