Freedom - My family time dining and show times

Hi, trying to work out best dinner sitting for us, is anyone able to tell me the sitting times as I see there is a thing called "My family time dining" which is either 5.30 or 6.30, just a bit confused and wondering if anyone knows about this.

Also, can anyone tell me show times as dont want to go for the 6.30 sitting then find out the show starts at 7 and we miss out.

All advice appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

To my knowledge, My Family Time Dining must be tied to early traditional dining. Early traditional dining is 5:30pm on Freedom. This will allow you to see shows that are timed for early dining.

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional seating times. Early seating is best for those whose kids will be using the club facilities at night. The show for early seating is AFTER dinner. You will have ample time to get to the show.

MY Familytime Dining is where they bring the kids food out quickly, and the AO staff will pick them up before your dinner seating is over, leaving parents to have dessert/coffee, etc.. at their leisure.

Thanks, its also showing that there are 2 sittings for the my family dining, 5.30 & 6.30 which is confusing me. I would like to go for 6.30 sitting but dont know show start time :confused:

Thanks, its also showing that there are 2 sittings for the my family dining, 5.30 & 6.30 which is confusing me. I would like to go for 6.30 sitting but dont know show start time :confused:

This shows up on everyone's dinner schedule even though there is really only one seating. No matter which one you select you will have a 5:30 seating.

The shows are geared to the 5:30 seating so you will not miss any.

Welcome to Royals wonderful website and it's many quirks.:)

Edited by Ourusualbeach