Onboard Reflection Now

goldencruiser

CruiseNut, thanks for the suggestion. But I am one who does not trust that social media! I will have to send another email to the reflection captain club, Chandru, and ask him to tell Rachelle. My friends sailed with her last week but I didn't realize she wasn't getting the emails I was sending due to her new position. I did ask the next sailing, April 5, to tell her if they see her.

Hello,

When we get back we will try and scan in the menu that was placed in our room for Canyon Ranch. We have not seen the person that has been asked about so sorry about that. Also, the other night they had liquid and it got many different people involved, and there were many different people from the entertainment staff there. The menu that they had on the table for liquid had very high prices, with the highest being 3000 plus gratuity. The comment cards have gone electronic, and the staff are all pushing it very hard as usual. Even the captain has asked everyone to do the survey that will be sent to the emails. The music levels have not been too high, and the loudest was Miami DJ, but that was late at night in the Martini Bar. There is a nice variety of music that should suit many different tastes.

Golden Cruiser

The music levels have not been too high, and the loudest was Miami DJ, but that was late at night in the Martini Bar. There is a nice variety of music that should suit many different tastes.

Golden Cruiser

We were on board a few weeks back and experienced the same music levels and options that you have.

Hello,

When we get back we will try and scan in the menu that was placed in our room for Canyon Ranch. We have not seen the person that has been asked about so sorry about that. Also, the other night they had liquid and it got many different people involved, and there were many different people from the entertainment staff there. The menu that they had on the table for liquid had very high prices, with the highest being 3000 plus gratuity. The comment cards have gone electronic, and the staff are all pushing it very hard as usual. Even the captain has asked everyone to do the survey that will be sent to the emails. The music levels have not been too high, and the loudest was Miami DJ, but that was late at night in the Martini Bar. There is a nice variety of music that should suit many different tastes.

Golden Cruiser

What is Liquid??? How is the DJ??? good music???? Did they have a masquerade party?// On Equinox in Jan we had a blast - great night of music and fun.thanks

Also, the other night they had liquid and it got many different people involved, and there were many different people from the entertainment staff there. The menu that they had on the table for liquid had very high prices, with the highest being 3000 plus gratuity.

Golden Cruiser

3000 for what? I'm a little confused on this comment. I've read some comments about Liquid and understand it's a new concept show, but what's this menu you are referring to?

Thanks

3000 for what? I'm a little confused on this comment. I've read some comments about Liquid and understand it's a new concept show, but what's this menu you are referring to?

Thanks

Liquid is a nightclub they set up one evening in the solarium. They have the Miami DJ providing the music and there are "mermaids" in the pool and one of the acrobatic dancers performing as well. The menu they have is for drinks only. there are a mixed drinks on their menu for $12 and then the rest of the menu lists only full bottles of very expensive liquor. Of course, you can order whatever you like, but they do have this special menu for this evening of Modern Luxury. $3000 was for a bottle of Louis 13th Cognac.

Liquid is a nightclub they set up one evening in the solarium. They have the Miami DJ providing the music and there are "mermaids" in the pool and one of the acrobatic dancers performing as well. The menu they have is for drinks only. there are a mixed drinks on their menu for $12 and then the rest of the menu lists only full bottles of very expensive liquor. Of course, you can order whatever you like, but they do have this special menu for this evening of Modern Luxury. $3000 was for a bottle of Louis 13th Cognac.

Hmmmm. I wonder what you get in return for purchasing a $3,000 bottle of cognac? Sounds like the "bottle service" certain night clubs offer. Very classy, NOT. Wonder what the heck Celebrity is trying to convey with this concept? Thanks for all the info, golden cruiser!