Onboard Reflection Now

goldencruiser

Hello everyone,

We are currently on the reflection and have some comments about the changes we have noticed so far since we were last on in November. The music is louder than it was, but it normally is not too horrible. The worst was Miami dj outside the martini bar as my iPod decimal reader said it was 100 plus decibels. When vibes, the party band was playing in the atrium, the measurement was around 90. Overall all the crew have been wonderful, and the ship looks beautiful. Our cruise director is Ian cresswell, master is apostolos bouzakias, and the hotel director is Jamie petts. If anyone has any questions, I will be checking back here tomorrow in st. Thomas.

Golden cruiser

Hello

We do notice that there were fewer free activities than in November, but most of the time we sit out on the lawn where there are fewer lawn games.

Also it seems that the specialty restaurants are quiet because yesterday we got an offer for 50 % off at any speciality restaurant.

Golden cruiser

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Michaels has been closed this whole cruise with a private function whenever we walk past it so we haven't been able to ask anyone in there but we will see what we can do

Hi, across the fleet Michael's is being used as the lounge for

"Zenith" Passengers and Suite Passengers.

Hello

We have seen zumba on the daily and it gets many people involved.

Also today was the grand opening for the canyon ranch spa club and at the opening there were many senior officers and the master. They were also giving out smoothies there.

Golden cruiser

We had a very enjoyable vacation on Reflection a few weeks ago. Overall, I did not consider the music offensively loud. However, I did think the sound level was unacceptably loud in the area where hot dogs and burgers were provided. I noticed a large speaker was very close to the area where you placed an order which made it difficult to hear any conversation.

Has the beer from Michael's Club been moved into Cellar Masters? That was the rumour on what was going to happen when we were on the March 8th sailing.

Enjoy your cruise! Please see if you can find out what's happening with the craft No problem beers - would be nice to have them available more hours.

Hello

We asked a few different people and were able to find out that some of the beers will be moving to cellar masters next week. Also michaels club is closed this week for the elites but who we asked said it will be open again next week. As for the wine machines they will be on until the next dry dock when they will be removed.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app

On the Reflection, back in November, Michaels was open to all serving craft beers. We asked today and were told onboard that Michaels is only closed this week and starting next cruise craft beers will be moved to cellar masters.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app

Is Michael's now closed all evening. On the infinity, it was closed for suite and zenith passengers (not elite or elite plus) all day until 7PM, but then was open...in fact it was used for entertainment one night.

Question on the classic drink package which many have from 1-2-3. Is the limit on alcoholic drinks still $8 or has it been raised? Could you check if Jameson's whiskey is covered as part of the classic package.

Please let us know if there is a grand buffet in the MDR, usually the last sea day. Curious if it's really gone or only on some ships.

Have a great cruise.

The Equinox did not have craft beers in Michaels Club (or anywhere). With the move of Michael's Club to the Wine Cellars to create a new venue for Michaels Club, does anyone know if the Equinox will have craft beers? So disappointed not to have them available the last cruise.

Are you finding there are less (non-selling) activities on board than in November? I found this earlier this month.

Just got off the Reflection a couple weeks ago. I definitely noticed fewer activities than I'm used to on Princess. Since this was my first cruise on Celebrity, I wasn't sure if this was the norm. Guess it wasn't.

if you see Rachelle, who was captains club, now Concierge for suites and zenith, would you ask her to email me, Maureen. All I had was the Capt Club email and I guess she no longer uses that one. Thanks for you help

Have you tried to reach RW on fb?

Is Michael's now closed all evening. On the infinity, it was closed for suite and zenith passengers (not elite or elite plus) all day until 7PM, but then was open...in fact it was used for entertainment one night.

Question on the classic drink package which many have from 1-2-3. Is the limit on alcoholic drinks still $8 or has it been raised? Could you check if Jameson's whiskey is covered as part of the classic package.

Please let us know if there is a grand buffet in the MDR, usually the last sea day. Curious if it's really gone or only on some ships.

Have a great cruise.

We were on the Reflection in March and the Executive Chef said that the Grand Buffet have ended on all ships :(

On the Reflection, back in November, Michaels was open to all serving craft beers. We asked today and were told onboard that Michaels is only closed this week and starting next cruise craft beers will be moved to cellar masters.

Thank you. This is extremely helpful.

I was on the Century in Feb and the girls at the spa told me a new company was coming in. Must be that Canyon Ranch. They used to be just land based so they are trying something new being on a ship. They were at the Venetain in LAS when i was there.