Hotel in Cape Canaveral

cayennered

Hoping someone can recommend a hotel in Cape Canaveral. We are flying into Orlando and taking shuttle to Cape Canaveral on Saturday, and would like a hotel that we can walk to shopping and restaurant for dinner. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hoping someone can recommend a hotel in Cape Canaveral. We are flying into Orlando and taking shuttle to Cape Canaveral on Saturday, and would like a hotel that we can walk to shopping and restaurant for dinner. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Have stayed at Wakula Suites and loved it. Have also done Priceline and won Comfort Inn & Suites and Radisson on Astronaut Blvd and both were great. Clean, can walk to a lot of stuff and no issues with any of them.

There are a ton of hotels in the Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area. We are planning to stay at the Radisson at the Port in September. Trip Advisor is great resource for hotels. We were also planning on taking a shuttle over, but for just a little more we could rent our own car that can be returned right at the port with a free shuttle ride to the ship.

Thanks.

You may also wish to post this question in the Florida Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

We were also planning on taking a shuttle over, but for just a little more we could rent our own car that can be returned right at the port with a free shuttle ride to the ship.

Good plan. That's what we are doing too. :D

Stayed at La Quinta at Cocoa Beach pre-cruise and Raddison near the port post-cruise. There are things nearby both but you will really need to like walking to get anywhere. The Manatee park is close by the Raddison and the La Quinta is right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier.

If you do stay at the Raddison, there is a pizza place right next door that I think has some of the best pizza (but I know pizza is subjective to the one eating it).

Stayed at La Quinta at Cocoa Beach pre-cruise and Raddison near the port post-cruise. There are things nearby both but you will really need to like walking to get anywhere. The Manatee park is close by the Raddison and the La Quinta is right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier.

If you do stay at the Raddison, there is a pizza place right next door that I think has some of the best pizza (but I know pizza is subjective to the one eating it).

May I ask how you liked the La Quinta? We are staying there in June for pre and post cruise.

We stayed at the la Quinta last year. It is nice and has free breakfast. It's a couple of blocks from the beach. They do not have their own shuttle to the port. A shuttle company provides that. They were about 45 minutes late last year. I was getting antsy. Plus there were a bunch of others waiting.

We might try the Raddison this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our preferred hotel in the area is Residence Inn by Marriot.

I was just down in Port Canaveral a week ago and heard that this Residence Inn won a Marriott Award as the best Residence Inn in the USA.

It's also my favorite in Cape Canaveral. :D

How is the Hampton Inn? We are book there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

We have stayed there every time. Nice hotel. Easy walk to Ron Jons and many restaurants.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

We have stayed there every time. Nice hotel. Easy walk to Ron Jons and many restaurants.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Great! We heard they are renovating the rooms so that will be nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

I was just down in Port Canaveral a week ago and heard that this Residence Inn won a Marriott Award as the best Residence Inn in the USA.

It's also my favorite in Cape Canaveral. :D

I'm still a year out, but their pics on the website look good.

We are staying at the Raddison I'm June. Our son is bringing his best friend this year so we would have to get two rooms instead of one. The Raddison has a suite that is cheaper than 2 rooms at the La Quinta where we stayed last time. The boys can have the living room and we get the bedroom. We to have to pay extra for the shuttle for the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums