Yet another drink package question

Can you get the drink package for half your cruise? We will be on the Exp. in June and I thought I read that you could, once onboard.:confused:

You can purchase the beverage packages any day during the cruise as long as their are at least four days remaining as the packages must be purchased for a minimum four day period.

The also do not need to be purchased for everyone in the stateroom, but are not intended to be shared.

Just off Allure and purchased it for 6 days only (figured day 1 wasn't worth it as we had plans running all over the ship doing various things on day 1).

As stated above you have pay for at least 4 days (and you cant pick and choose, you have to sign up for at least the last 4 days).

Just off Allure and purchased it for 6 days only (figured day 1 wasn't worth it as we had plans running all over the ship doing various things on day 1).

As stated above you have pay for at least 4 days (and you cant pick and choose, you have to sign up for at least the last 4 days).

Good clarification! As you indicate, when you purchase it, it is for the rest of the week for a minimum of four consecutive days ending on the final day of the cruise.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

According to the bartender my wife spoke to on Allure last week there is not a "hard" stop where the system wont let you order another one, but the bartenders were told that they should not be giving a new drink out for 15 minutes.

He explained that they had been told that if there was a problem with a guest having too much too drink the log would be pulled and the bartender disciplined if the time limits had not been met.

Sounded to me like, "make it worth my while to give you one sooner than 15 minutes and I will".

This is exactly what I am doing on my IOS cruise on 4/26. I have two bottles of wine that I am bringing as I am a solo cruiser which will last me several days. I am also planning on drinking several other drinks but no where near the $55 a day package level. I will then purchase the package for the remaining days and will make sure that I get my moneys worth (lol).