Allure room 9697

• 3 months later...
Anyone stay there? Access to elevators? Noise level? Thanks for any info,tips and or help!! Way too excited this early for an august 17 cruise

Hi. Im new to the whole cruize scene.. just booked 2 days ago for myself and my 10 year old. Can't wait. I'm in 9180. Andrew

You can easily check deck plans - looks like 9697 is close to the aft elevator banks. Don't know about noise level but it looks like the balcony overlooks the open end. Sorry, no experience with those cabins.

I have the Royal app on my iPhone. I used the app extensively on my last two cruises (Oasis & Grandeur) specifically for the deck plans. You can download the deck plans to your phone before you leave shore so you can access them in airplane mode. It was a lifesaver getting around. I'm going on Allure the week before you are and will definitely use it.

You can easily check deck plans - looks like 9697 is close to the aft elevator banks. Don't know about noise level but it looks like the balcony overlooks the open end. Sorry, no experience with those cabins.

I have the Royal app on my iPhone. I used the app extensively on my last two cruises (Oasis & Grandeur) specifically for the deck plans. You can download the deck plans to your phone before you leave shore so you can access them in airplane mode. It was a lifesaver getting around. I'm going on Allure the week before you are and will definitely use it.

I don't mean to sound like I'm a million years old, but did you screen shot the deck plans or download them somehow to the iPhone?

I have a cabin booked a few staterooms away in October. There should be no noise issue at all because there are cabins above and below you. The biggest tip is not to try to do everything, you will need a vacation from your vacation. I hope you have a wonderful cruise, you picked a great ship.

I am in cabin 9729, all the way in back where I can watch Ocean Aria easily. One week after you on the 24th. I heard somebody say the Carousel runs all day and may make some noise but I've also read that with the balcony door closed, most all noise is gone. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks all...but changed room to ocean view with large balcony. (Hump) thanks to all of you,...upgrade because of price reduction

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will have a GREAT time but Ocean view balconies are a dime a dozen when you compare them to the oh so unique Central Park or Boardwalk balconies. I'd save the Ocean balconies for non Oasis class ships. Have a great vacation.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will have a GREAT time but Ocean view balconies are a dime a dozen when you compare them to the oh so unique Central Park or Boardwalk balconies. I'd save the Ocean balconies for non Oasis class ships. Have a great vacation.

Ocean view hump balconies are anything but a dime a dozen. They are some of the first cabins that sell out, typically by experienced cruisers....and for good reason.

OP - enjoy your cruise - you'll love your cabin.

Disagree with you.

Ocean view hump balconies are anything but a dime a dozen. They are some of the first cabins that sell out, typically by experienced cruisers....and for good reason.

OP - enjoy your cruise - you'll love your cabin.

Agree with you.

:)

I will stand by what I said. They, Oceanview Balconies are great, but on the Oasis class, the Central Park and Boardwalk balconies are so unique that I have to try the Boardwalk balcony when cruising that class. I can always do an Oceanview balcony, hump or otherwise on any other class ship.