How is room service breakfast (Concierge cabin)

tbmrt

Like the idea of ordering more than a continental breakfast from room service to enjoy on our balcony before excursions.

What items are available?

Thank you.

Barbara

Like the idea of ordering more than a continental breakfast from room service to enjoy on our balcony before excursions.

What items are available?

Thank you.

Barbara

Hi Barbara, if you type in "CC Class Room Service Menu" in the search

engine you will find about 2 dozen threads on the topic.

Here is a link to one of them...Larry Simon posted this back in Dec 2012

and it has a full list of all the breakfast foods offered via room service.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1752753&highlight=cc+class+breakfast+menu

Edited by Lois R

You can get an egg white omelet in any class--just write it in. But I wouldn't necessarily expect it to be piping hot by the time it gets to your cabin. For that, you can go to the buffet and have them make you one fresh while you wait.

Personally I can't abide cold eggs--but they did a great job up top.

I have a tip for those who might be ordering from the TV menu. I wanted 2 eggs and my husband wanted 2 eggs. For quantity we put 4. What that gets you is four plates of eggs, 2 eggs per plate. Other items we ordered were placed on different plates. That's a whole lot of plates, let me tell ya! There has got to be a better way.

We sail CC or Aqua and every single morning have breakfast delivered to our balcony. We enjoy sitting in our housecoats enjoying the balcony and having our breakfast at a leisure pace. They have a great variety of items to order and if there is something you want that is not on the menu, just write it in and you will get it, i.e. I wanted almond milk, wrote it in and it arrived.

We sail CC or Aqua and every single morning have breakfast delivered to our balcony. We enjoy sitting in our housecoats enjoying the balcony and having our breakfast at a leisure pace. They have a great variety of items to order and if there is something you want that is not on the menu, just write it in and you will get it, i.e. I wanted almond milk, wrote it in and it arrived.

Agreed, I wanted lean back bacon and not the streaky type, wrote it on the card and I got it :D

Hello tbmrt . You looking on booking a cruise on Celebrity?? Our MSc cruise last Dec was fantastic. Nice seeing you on the beach in Aruba. We are booked on Celebrity Silhouette this Dec.14th. going to be a great cruise. We only do the CC class on Celebrity, enjoy the little extra stuff you get, feelis like we are getting spoiled a little, :-) Hope you enjoy your next upcoming cruise..

Barry

Is the coffee from room service a full carafe or just a mug? Are the croissants or pastries any good?

In my experience the coffee has arrived hot in a full carafe, 2 mugs with plenty of cream and sugar. IMO the pastries and croissants aren't very good. They will do the trick if you are looking for a sweet breakfast but not worth the calories IMO...just not very flavorful to me. HAL does a way much better job in pastry department.

The menu is quite extensive and as others have said "write ins are usually available".

That said the CC room service breakfast has declined in my opinion. When CC started your breakfast was delivered and your table set with tablecloth, silverware and flowers. It really was a nice touch.

The menu is quite extensive and as others have said "write ins are usually available".

That said the CC room service breakfast has declined in my opinion. When CC started your breakfast was delivered and your table set with tablecloth, silverware and flowers. It really was a nice touch.

I totally agree with you - I guess it is part of the cut backs.

We were in just a regular balcony cabin and put out the card the night before. Everything we ordered was included complimentary: We received two omelets, bacon, fruit, yogurt, croissants, juice and a carafe of coffee even though we only ordered one coffee. Everything was hot and fresh, I enjoyed the croissant and it was buttery but I don't think it had been made that day. Still no complaints, we enjoyed a nice hot breakfast on the balcony while watching them dock in Cozumel. Enjoy!

The novelty of being able to have breakfast on the balcony was great, but lasted only one time for my wife and myself...Food was warm but not hot..Okay but not great..Too many plates with not alot of food on them...You are really limited with selection in comparison to going to the buffet..I suppose you can write down on the room service card whatever you wish, and hope to get it...Honestly, go to the buffet...Food is freshly made to order and trays are constantly being refilled...

...I suppose you can write down on the room service card whatever you wish, and hope to get it...

If you call room service the night before and ask if you can order something not on the menu for the morning they'll let you know if it is available. Most "standard" breakfast items (hot or cold) you can think of are available in any stateroom category.

Hello tbmrt . You looking on booking a cruise on Celebrity?? Our MSc cruise last Dec was fantastic. Nice seeing you on the beach in Aruba. We are booked on Celebrity Silhouette this Dec.14th. going to be a great cruise. We only do the CC class on Celebrity, enjoy the little extra stuff you get, feelis like we are getting spoiled a little, :-) Hope you enjoy your next upcoming cruise..

Barry

Great to see your name on the Celebrity Board...We were toying with the 12/14 Silhouette, but decided on the 12/12 Equinox instead....Such a small world! We also enjoyed the Divina immensely last December.

Have a great cruise this December!

Barbara & Tom