Can't Read Deck Plan Online

cruiseapril

Like you, I don't find the online deck plans very easy to accurately figure out. So, when I know which ship I'm considering, I go to AAA and get a brochure which is helpful for seeing cabin location as well as what's above and below the potential cabin. And I get a visual of the "big picture" of the entire ship. :)

Hi- Even if I zoom in, I can't read the Celebrity Silhouette Deck Plan clearly.

Is it my computer or does anyone else have that happen?

Thanks for any info. Looking for a cruise and want to see deck plan.

Are you looking on the Celebrity site? If so did you click on the upper right hand corner of the deck plan? There is a icon there that when you click on it changes the deck plan from horizontal to vertical and enlarges it. Hopes this helps.

Are you looking on the Celebrity site? If so did you click on the upper right hand corner of the deck plan? There is a icon there that when you click on it changes the deck plan from horizontal to vertical and enlarges it. Hopes this helps.

I've found that some places on the X site when looking at deck plans, the enlarge icon isn't there. Can't recall exactly where, but I know it frustrated me cause in some places it's there others it's not.

If you google Celebrity Silhouette Deck Plan, you will find some independent sites whose images render with higher resolution when zoomed.

Just Google:) the ship deck plan you want. There are multiple providers for deck plan info, many of them with a zoom feature and very easy to read.

Cruise Critic has them on its main site under each of its editorial ship reviews: http://www.cruisecritic.com/celebrity-silhouette-deck-plans/dp/. I'm not sure if they're any larger than the ones you're viewing, but I figured I'd take this opportunity to do a shameless plug. :)

Cruise Critic has them on its main site under each of its editorial ship reviews: http://www.cruisecritic.com/celebrity-silhouette-deck-plans/dp/. I'm not sure if they're any larger than the ones you're viewing, but I figured I'd take this opportunity to do a shameless plug. :)

Thanks! These are much better than the ones in the Celebrity site (on my tablet at least).

On more suggestion: If you go to Celebrity's web site there are a couple of columns of links in the fine print at the bottom of most pages. One of these is headed "Customer Support" and under that heading there is a link for "order a brochure". If you click that you'll get a list of current brochures and under each is a link to download a PDF file of the brochure on your computer. Clicking this actually opens an electronic version of the brochure on your computer which has the deck plans for all of the ships sailing the related itineraries. You can zoom in on these deck plans and they are very detailed so the zoomed in pictures are very clear.

I haven't been able to open the deck plans on Celebrity for months. I get:

We're Sorry

Page Not Found

Celebrity Cruises Error Page

We Apologize for the Error

The page you are looking for can not be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click here Celebrity Cruises website.

Talked Celebrity about it, while making final payment for upcoming cruise, and they just said 'Oh, sorry'. It's not my computer as I have tried others as well. Anyone have the same problem or any workarounds?