Suite Questions

Can or kids get mocktails in the CL? What kinds of coffee does the machine make?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

the machine serves up cappuccino and latte plus regular coffee and espresso. separate tap/button for hot water for tea and hot chocolate, available 24/7. \

as for mocktails. that will depend. some lounges have a full bar set up in the lounge, others they must go outside to get the drinks, like the VCL. a shirley temple might be easy. something exotic, not so much.

nothing frozen, definitely.

Can or kids get mocktails in the CL? What kinds of coffee does the machine make?

The machine makes expresso, cappucino, latte, regular coffee, and has hot water for tea and hot chocolate. Don't know about the mocktails, however, I'm sure they would make anything for which they have the mixers available. They also serve soda in the CL.

Edited by clarea

the machine serves up cappuccino and latte plus regular coffee and espresso. separate tap/button for hot water for tea and hot chocolate, available 24/7. \

as for mocktails. that will depend. some lounges have a full bar set up in the lounge, others they must go outside to get the drinks, like the VCL. a shirley temple might be easy. something exotic, not so much.

nothing frozen, definitely.

Oh. Our kids love daquris and pina coladas.

I cannot tell you about the coffee there, as I'm a tea drinker.

Your children certainly can have mocktails made for them in the CL. Rob Roys, Shirley Temples.......OK, that is dating me,:D what other mocktails are common today?

Rick

I'm a tea drinker as well but DH likes cappuccino which is available. As for kids, I think a Shirley Temple would be about it as no blender drinks are available.

How much did you pay for the suite?

First two paid $1072.63 the rest were $452.63 That includes port taxes (and $50 off of the first and second as a Diamond discount) Prices vary by cruise/time of year, but this should give you a rough idea.

On the refitted ships, Royal Caribbean has changed out the old style sink/vanity for a new, modern top mounted bowl, that takes up way too much space on the counter, leaviing no room to have toiletries stored on top.

In a JS, that has been refurbished, we feel that we should adopt MarionMoms approach of bringing a hanging shoe rack to put over the door, for storage.

Nice look, crappy design! They should have brought in a River Cruise architect to give them a new look, while making more space available, IMHO.

Other than that, JS's are great, as this poster has mentioned. Right on about a walk in closet, and the JS itself has a nice layout. The furniture varies from ship to ship.

Everyone has their own level of comfort. What Bob might be happy with for the dollar, we might not, as we enjoy our space, or the "real estate" of larger quarters.

Rick

The over-the-door hanging thingie was only for when we were three in a cabin. Haven't used it in years. ;)

And not all of the JS on the Enchantment have a walk-in closet.

Oh. Our kids love daquris and pina coladas.

No such drinks in the Concierge Lounge.

First two paid $1072.63 the rest were $452.63 That includes port taxes (and $50 off of the first and second as a Diamond discount) Prices vary by cruise/time of year, but this should give you a rough idea.

Wow! That isn't too bad! When did you go?