Upsell on the Westerdam

cruz chic

I guess the third time is the charm. I'm going to have my first Neptune suite for my cruise on the Westy. The upsells were really high so finally there was one I could live with. The Westy is in dry dock right now so I'm wondering if they managed to construct the cover for the side board. I'll see on Tuesday.

Edited by cruz chic

I guess the third time is the charm. I'm going to have my first Neptune suite for my cruise on the Westy. The upsells were really high so finally there was one I could live with. The Westy is in dry dock right now so I'm wondering if they managed to construct the cover for the side board. I'll see on Tuesday.,

Good for you. Don't forget to report in and tell us all the details. I can't believe we are going to miss you in Fort Laudetdale by just a few hours.

We will be flying in with our friends from Vancouver right after you leave. We all would have enjoyed a little meet up. I guess it will have to wait until next year on the Westerdam.

It will be great for this cruise. I'll report back about the sideboard. I had the PH last year so I've been in the secret club (Neptune lounge) before. Truth be told I LOVE the coffee machine but never had anything from the sideboard. I'm willing to take one for the team:D.

I guess the third time is the charm. I'm going to have my first Neptune suite for my cruise on the Westy.

Congratulations! You are in for a great time, and an experience, your first Neptune Suite, that you will remember the rest of your life. And let's not forget, they don't offer those upsells to "just anybody". :D

Bon Voyage!

Congratulations! You are in for a great time, and an experience, your first Neptune Suite, that you will remember the rest of your life. And let's not forget, they don't offer those upsells to "just anybody". :D

Bon Voyage!

I never used to see any upsells when I booked thru a TA. My booking wasn't eligible. Since I book direct with Hal I see them all the time. Same with my last princess cruise.

Guess you will be leaving for Ft Lauderdale soon.

Have a great cruise.

Bon Voyage!!

Yes, I leave on Sunday morning to make the long trek across the earth:D. I wanted to make sure to get there a bit early considering past trouble. This time everything will go perfectly (fingers crossed).

Yes, I leave on Sunday morning to make the long trek across the earth:D. I wanted to make sure to get there a bit early considering past trouble. This time everything will go perfectly (fingers crossed).

Hope all your luggage goes with you!! :)

I never used to see any upsells when I booked thru a TA. My booking wasn't eligible. Since I book direct with Hal I see them all the time. Same with my last princess cruise.

I guess this is ONE of reasons in the back of my mind (beyond the fine service) that keeps me with my PCC. I know folks have said it does not make any difference, and that a good independent TA will give you the same advantage; but I have still wondered. Our next cruise is booked with an SC guarantee, so I imagine it will be a courtesy upgrade to SB or SA. However, I may risk in the future to go lower.

For our spring cruise I will be booking insides for the kids cabins with my PCC. I will be anxious to see what happens there.

Dennis

I guess this is ONE of reasons in the back of my mind (beyond the fine service) that keeps me with my PCC. I know folks have said it does not make any difference, and that a good independent TA will give you the same advantage; but I have still wondered. Our next cruise is booked with an SC guarantee, so I imagine it will be a courtesy upgrade to SB or SA. However, I may risk in the future to go lower.

For our spring cruise I will be booking insides for the kids cabins with my PCC. I will be anxious to see what happens there.

Dennis

I can't find a good TA and I'm pretty well versed in what I want. The PCC works great for me.

Thx everyone for the good wishes! I appreciate it.