Fresh OJ only at breakfast?

Can you get the fresh OJ any other time than breakfast?

Also withtheroyal replenish package, can you order any fruit juice that would normally be in alcohol drinks, like cranberry or pineapple juice? I don't think those are normally complimentary drinks.

Can you get the fresh OJ any other time than breakfast?

Also withtheroyal replenish package, can you order any fruit juice that would normally be in alcohol drinks, like cranberry or pineapple juice? I don't think those are normally complimentary drinks.

Regarding the OJ, it depends on the ship. On Freedom class ships, the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck offers fresh squeezed OJ at times other than breakfast. I suspect the Vitality Cafe may offer it on Oasis class. I can't think of where you could get OJ on the other ships outside of breakfast.

Regarding the OJ, it depends on the ship. On Freedom class ships, the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck offers fresh squeezed OJ at times other than breakfast. I suspect the Vitality Cafe may offer it on Oasis class. I can't think of where you could get OJ on the other ships outside of breakfast.

The machine is there in the Windjammer. I have no idea if any of the staff can or will operate it outside of breakfast hours.

Is there still one in the Café Promenade on Voyager class ships? It was there the last time I sailed on Explorer, but that was almost 2 years ago.

I do not recall seeing one there, Donna. That does not mean that it was not there..........but I didn't see it.

:)

I wonder with the Royal Replenish package, can you get freshly squeezed things other than orange from the juice bar? The package specifically mentions orange juice, but sometimes at home I like a citron pressé. Do you think they'd squeeze a few lemons, or would that mess up their machine (making the subsequent OJ a bit bitter for others)?

I wonder with the Royal Replenish package, can you get freshly squeezed things other than orange from the juice bar? The package specifically mentions orange juice, but sometimes at home I like a citron pressé. Do you think they'd squeeze a few lemons, or would that mess up their machine (making the subsequent OJ a bit bitter for others)?

People have reported that drinks at the Squeeze juice bar are included in the Replenish package.

Edited by clarea

The machine is there in the Windjammer. I have no idea if any of the staff can or will operate it outside of breakfast hours.

I would doubt it. Once they clean the machine I would bet it is done for the day. I saw them cleaning the machine in the Vitality Spa on Allure. It is a bit of a process.