bed by balcony on Oasis

CU64

9544... bed by balcony.

10536... bed by balcony.

I did read the thread and counted the way it explained but wanted to be sure.

For those of you who are wondering about this bed placement, it makes quite

a bit of difference when 2 people are moving around the cabin. The balcony cabins are unusually small on the Oasis.

I have been on a 12 day Celebrity Med cruise where the bed was by the closet and this was the first time we realized that it made a BIG difference in getting in and out of closet as well as general access to other storage.

Lazy would not be one of my "limitations!" I have others (:

CC really needs a LIKE button! It's amazing how many rude comments are made here.

Honestly, I would much rather read multiple threads on the same topic from nice people, than read any responses from rude people.

Like!

I did read the thread and counted the way it explained but wanted to be sure.

For those of you who are wondering about this bed placement, it makes quite

a bit of difference when 2 people are moving around the cabin. The balcony cabins are unusually small on the Oasis.

I have been on a 12 day Celebrity Med cruise where the bed was by the closet and this was the first time we realized that it made a BIG difference in getting in and out of closet as well as general access to other storage.

Lazy would not be one of my "limitations!" I have others (:

No problem and you are welcome. Glad to help.

We found the bed by the closet to be inconvenient. There is not much room between the bed and closet.

Sorry to disagree...we enjoyed having the couch by the balcony..While the access to the closet is a bit narrow...I don't need that much from the closet. ;)

Does anyone know if any of these cabins have bed by balcony?

D7 balcony: 9298, 9700. or 10704 ??

Thanking you in advance

BL

ive been in 9702 and 9706 and the bed is not by the balcony. i know the room next to me 9706 (cant remember the number but their bed was by the balcony. and 9700 i kind of peeked by when looking cause i know this is a hot topic. :)

Edited by trev71

Sorry to disagree...we enjoyed having the couch by the balcony..While the access to the closet is a bit narrow...I don't need that much from the closet. ;)

I agree, we found that having the bed by the closet made the room feel larger as the balcony was more of an extension of the room.

Since we tend to use the balcony a whole lot more than closet we prefer the easy access there.

We have booked two cabins on each of our Allure sailings, so have had the cabin both ways at the same time to be able to compare. I will say my one caveat however, if you split the beds, having them closer to the balcony may be better.

Hey, if so many others like the room the opposite way, more choices for us, so maybe we should keep it to ourselves??? :cool:

I agree, we found that having the bed by the closet made the room feel larger as the balcony was more of an extension of the room.

Since we tend to use the balcony a whole lot more than closet we prefer the easy access there.

We have booked two cabins on each of our Allure sailings, so have had the cabin both ways at the same time to be able to compare. I will say my one caveat however, if you split the beds, having them closer to the balcony may be better.

Hey, if so many others like the room the opposite way, more choices for us, so maybe we should keep it to ourselves??? :cool:

Agree..so ..Shh!!;)

This makes it work......some prefer one or the other.

Poster that said 9700 was bed by balcony, then 9702 and 9706/bed by closet

9704 and 9708/ bed by balcony