Celebrity Monitors - Never Received On-Line Comment Card

Loracpin2

Since I can't seem to get a reasonable response from Captain's Club reps, thought I might be able to get one from the Celebrity staff assigned to reading these threads.

We were on the March 30 Silhouette sailing. Celebrity has our e-mail address yet, we never received our on-line comment card. I waited a week and then called Captain's Club. The Rep directed me to a Celebrity esurvey link. This survey consisted of four questions. I can only assume this survey is not what replaced the Comments card. If it is, then Celebrity clearly does not want the same feedback provided by the Comments cards.

I was on an April 5th sailing and never received the survey. I also checked my spam folder and nothing was there. I was directed by Captain's Club to the survey link which consisted of a few questions about my overall cruise experience.

Wasn't in my spam folder either.

It would certainly help if Celebrity Management would inform the Capatain's Club reps if the overall survey they're directing us to, is the same as the one we should have received via e-mail. If so, it is extremely disappointing that Celebrity isn't asking for feedback on the service provided by our housekeeping and restaurant staff. Their "excellent" levels of service should be recognized in the same way they were when we completed the paper comment cards.

Thanks Tony. Since I've had no luck in getting this version sent to me, I can only hope the Celebrity monitors read this thread so they can sort all this out and get in touch with the people responsible for administering the new program. With a little luck, we'll receive a survey for this September's Infinity cruise.

I did receive one for our Century sailing in March a few days after we were home. The strange thing is I find it impossible to receive most other mailings from Celebrity despite numerous phone calls and emails. Go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on Eclipse 14 day sailing which ended 4/19/14. Got email about 3 hours after I got off the ship, around 11:45am. The email came from Celebrity@express.medallia.com

As someone else mentioned, it was more detailed than the old paper forms, but similar with ratings for each area.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were on the Silhouette for the March 30 cruise and we also never got the comment card email. Yes, we checked our spam and still nothing.

We know that good comments help the crew with their employee profile and are very disappointed we could not mention those we thought made our trip memorable.

Is X just not caring any more what their customers think of their product? I do feel left out.

If the monitors are listening, Please correct this for us.

There was also no option to get a hard copy Comment card on the March 30 Silhouette. The e-survey is now Celebrity's only option. Before they needed people to read the written comments. Now I guess the computer scans the written word. Would love to know how it decides what's deserves follow through.

Be careful Tony. I just got attacked on another thread for suggesting some of the changes might be a result of possible revenue losses as a result of the complimentary drink packages.

Attacked? Really? No one attacked you. I just went back and read the comments including your own where you stated this "I know I'll get blasted for this but". Some did question your comment. Big difference. Unbelievable..

Edited by cruisingator2