Claiming shareholder obc

windsor26

Please could you advise the e-mail or fax to claim obc for Australia waters cruise I do not know if they have an Australian head office or if we have to use USA

Edited by windsor26

HOLLAND AMERICA LINE

World Cruise Reservations

300 Elliott Avenue West

Seattle, WA 98119

Tel 800 522 3399

Fax 206 281 0627

They don't accept emails any longer.

OK thanks I have faxed and hope it gets through

It should get through, because I always FAX my covering letter indicating our cruise, along with a copy of our most recent brokerage statement which indicates the shares of stock we hold.. BTW I always black out both our account number & all the other stocks & holdings on our most recent brokerage statement, before Faxing it.. In my covering letter I request that they e-mail me a confirmation indicating that our OBC was applied..Then we take the copy of their confirmation with us on our cruise, but have never had a problem..

Betty

It should get through, because I always FAX my covering letter indicating our cruise, along with a copy of our most recent brokerage statement which indicates the shares of stock we hold.. BTW I always black out both our account number & all the other stocks & holdings on our most recent brokerage statement, before Faxing it.. In my covering letter I request that they e-mail me a confirmation indicating that our OBC was applied..Then we take the copy of their confirmation with us on our cruise, but have never had a problem..

Betty

Thank you Betty That is good advice I have asked then to confirm by e-mail so hope they will.:D:D

The email we get back basically says a change has been made to the reservation. Then I go to the booking details on my reservation and it shows the OBC there. However, if you have booked with a TA, I don't think you can see this information. In that case, I would assume HAL would tell you in a regular email or you would have to ask your TA.

The email we get back basically says a change has been made to the reservation. Then I go to the booking details on my reservation and it shows the OBC there. However, if you have booked with a TA, I don't think you can see this information. In that case, I would assume HAL would tell you in a regular email or you would have to ask your TA.

Correct -- we book through a TA -- therefore we can not see our OBC's on our reservations on HAL's site.

HAL sends all OBC confirmations to our TA and she in turn makes a copy and sends that to us. I make an extra copy and take both with me.

I typically get an email back on HAL leterhead that says..."We received your proof of ownership of Carnival Shareholders Stock and have applied $100.00 shipboard credit to booking # ___." I take that email with me to the ship in case there are any problems. I check my on board statement on day three to make sure all my OBC is there.

I booked through a TA in Australia but faxed HAL direct yesterday Today got an e-mail confirming shareholder credit was on the account.

I have always claimed my own credit on any of the cruise lines even when booking through TA's

• 3 weeks later...
I typically get an email back on HAL leterhead that says..."We received your proof of ownership of Carnival Shareholders Stock and have applied $100.00 shipboard credit to booking # ___." I take that email with me to the ship in case there are any problems. I check my on board statement on day three to make sure all my OBC is there.

Oops...I didn't see this thread until now. I sent a fax to HAL without asking for a confirmation e-mail of receipt. How long does it usually take HAL to let you know that there has been a change to the OBC? I'm wondering if I should resend the fax. I faxes it yesterday. Do they usually respond in a few days?

I was very impressed with HAL's speedy response on confirming our shareholder OBC.

I faxed the info about 930 PM PDT and when I got up at 730 AM PDT, I had an email that morning sent at 630 AM PDT.

I also got a confirmation from our TA that this credited.

I never get that kind of service from Princess.

I have have alway sent my fax through my PCC he has told me I will hear within a week,once I heard within 24 hours but it usually takes 3-4 days.I have always asked for an email and received it from world cruise desk,I then check my HAL statement and my OBC are there.So I would wait a week unless cruising soon.Have a wonderful cruise.

I've always gotten my CCL OBC credit within 2 days of emailing (back in the days when you could do that) and faxing. Once you get the email confirmation take it with you to the ship. Check your on board account on day 2 and make sure that the OBC is there...if it's not there that gives the front desk time to sort it out while you're on the cruise.