Boarding Time

Wattle, if you have registered on the Princess website, your boarding time will be advised via your 'Cruise Personalizer" when it is time to print off your boarding pass and luggage tags - which is approx 75 days out from sailing once you've paid the entire cost of your cruise (errr if my 'senior' memory serves me right???). Depending on your cabin, you'll be allocated a suggested boarding time then.

'Sailing' time will be on the itinerary (also posted on the Princess website) for your particular cruise.

Hope this helps. :)

Happy trails.

Edited by LC1950

LOL plenty of time yet Wattle. Just a word ... always check the Brisbane Ports cruise schedule for port information. They sometimes are a bit ahead of the cruise lines. It can be accessed here ...

http://www.portbris.com.au/shipping-operations/shipping-schedule

Just click on the "Cruise Liner Schedule" link and you can check your vessel.

Sometimes the cruiselines are not "quite" up with what the various ports are scheduling. No worries - just keep on the ball and you'll be fine. I personally prefer to know too much rather than not enough - you know? Yes, I know, my family and friends all tell me I'm anally rententive when I travel. :o

Happy sailing and hope you have a fabulous cruise. :)

The more you know the easier it will be. This is why I'm asking all my questions now lol. Husband is getting a bit sick of all the cruise talk already ha ha ha.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The more you know the easier it will be. This is why I'm asking all my questions now lol. Husband is getting a bit sick of all the cruise talk already ha ha ha.

When everything you planned goes smoothly then he will be impressed.:D

When everything you planned goes smoothly then he will be impressed.:D

Especially if you do as I do .... make a veritable compendium of the trip with all boarding passes, luggage tags, copies of itineraries, photocopies of passports, info about flights, hotel accommodation, maps from airports to ports, maps from train stations to ports, etc., etc., etc., including tours and info for ports of call, return flights, etc. LOL my travel compendium is thick ... super thick! Everything is in triplicate and it's all in my carry on! (LOL at this stage, Mr Google and I are practically engaged!!!)

Oh, and then, the day before we travel I get (about 7 times!!!!) .... "now, where are we going Darl?" About half an hour later ... "Errrr where did you say we were going?" "Ummm, what time will the car pick us up?"

Honestly, I'm about ready to kill him at this point but .... I breathe in, I breathe out and can still keep calm. Why you ask? Because everything is planned to the enth degree!!!! I know nothing can go wrong.

But if it does ... well, there's always PLAN B. LOL and there's a PLAN C too! See, no worries Wattle. Just be prepared! LOL be VERY prepared. :D:D:D

Don't worry Wattle - you'll be on a cruise so it's a bit like "travel for Dummies" as far as I'm concerned. ;) You'll be fine.

Have a great cruise ... I know you will! Just relax and let it all flow over you. Cruising is the easiest way to travel, believe me. :)

I'm almost as bad with my travel compendiums. I only have one paper copy but I also have everything in either DropBox or EverNote and can access it from my phone or a computer, if necessary.

Hubby just goes with the flow. LOL.

Especially if you do as I do .... make a veritable compendium of the trip with all boarding passes, luggage tags, copies of itineraries, photocopies of passports, info about flights, hotel accommodation, maps from airports to ports, maps from train stations to ports, etc., etc., etc., including tours and info for ports of call, return flights, etc. LOL my travel compendium is thick ... super thick! Everything is in triplicate and it's all in my carry on! (LOL at this stage, Mr Google and I are practically engaged!!!)

Oh, and then, the day before we travel I get (about 7 times!!!!) .... "now, where are we going Darl?" About half an hour later ... "Errrr where did you say we were going?" "Ummm, what time will the car pick us up?"

Honestly, I'm about ready to kill him at this point but .... I breathe in, I breathe out and can still keep calm. Why you ask? Because everything is planned to the enth degree!!!! I know nothing can go wrong.

But if it does ... well, there's always PLAN B. LOL and there's a PLAN C too! See, no worries Wattle. Just be prepared! LOL be VERY prepared.

Don't worry Wattle - you'll be on a cruise so it's a bit like "travel for Dummies" as far as I'm concerned. ;) You'll be fine.

Have a great cruise ... I know you will! Just relax and let it all flow over you. Cruising is the easiest way to travel, believe me.

OCD perhaps? Maybe just a little.;)

Cruising itself is really easy, it is the getting there and back that may cause any headaches.:D

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that info. I will start to get a folder together now with suggestions in it. Mr Google and I are very close friends, what did we do before the Internet! I like to know everything before I go, I know sometimes things change, but as long as I have a few options I will be happy. So I will keep searching and asking lots of questions on CC. Thanks

Thanks for that info. I will start to get a folder together now with suggestions in it. Mr Google and I are very close friends, what did we do before the Internet! I like to know everything before I go, I know sometimes things change, but as long as I have a few options I will be happy. So I will keep searching and asking lots of questions on CC. Thanks

Wattle you will have a blast, so excited for you! :) we were something like the 3rd last pax on our cruise cause hubs "messed about" sending last minute emails for work from home. I was :mad: as at him. But once we arrived the sense of urgency kicked in & he pulled his finger out with the forms completion. He still gloats that because of his efforts we avoided any queuing.....:rolleyes: we also missed the boarding photographs as they were packed up and walking a head of us! :eek: