Anthem not going to Fort Lauderdale?!

If you look at the transatlantic on Oct 31, 2015. It shows Southampton to Fort Lauderdale, arriving Nov 14. However, Anthem is available for booking from Bayonne on Nov 10, 2015. So, I'm guessing anyone with the transatlantic booked is going to get a shorter cruise to a different destination.? Hmmm.

Edited by RoyalDiamond

No Anthem is not going to Ft Lauderdale..it's going to Bayonne in Nov 2015 to replace Liberty which arrives in Bayonne in April 2015 to replace Quantum which goes to China after a short season in Bayonne..

Seems you've missed all the deployment news around here for the past couple weeks as well!:D

If you look at the transatlantic on Oct 31, 2015. It shows Southampton to Fort Lauderdale, arriving Nov 14. However, Anthem is available for booking from Bayonne on Nov 10, 2015. So, I'm guessing anyone with the transatlantic booked is going to get a shorter cruise to a different destination.? Hmmm.

Peter, Quantum is going to China after a season in NJ 2015. Then Liberty replaces it. Then Anthem comes for another short season in NJ 2016.

Last I read, the Anthem TA is 8 days with no port stops. I think the original TA advertised has been cancelled....or maybe that was Quantum's or Allure's?

I could be wrong, the redeployments have been a little confusing this year.

Edited by Coralc

Anthem arrives Nov. 4th in Bayonne. Three non-revenue, 2 night cruises follow with the first revenue cruise to be a 12 ni. Southern Caribbean itinerary on Nov. 10th.

Supposedly according to Vicki Freed, we will be "keeping the Anthem of the Seas year-round once she starts in the Fall of 2015." I think the truth of that will depend on whether or not the problems with a Bermuda deployment of a ship that large are resolved by Spring of 2016.

I looked at that Transatlantic cruise and it does show the Anthem going to Florida but it also says it is NOT available for booking.

Yes I was looking too. Wish they would just change the itinerary and let folks book it...or just cancel it or make it non revenue (although I don't know why they would make NR). :confused:

They have cancelled the original cruise, and changed the itinerary to take the ship to New York. However the people who have originally booked have until May 2nd to decide on their new arrangements. After which I am sure bookings will open up to all :D

Yes I was looking too. Wish they would just change the itinerary and let folks book it...or just cancel it or make it non revenue (although I don't know why they would make NR). :confused:

They have cancelled the original cruise, and changed the itinerary to take the ship to New York. However the people who have originally booked have until May 2nd to decide on their new arrangements. After which I am sure bookings will open up to all :D

We are currently booked on the original TA and have yet to be formally contacted by RCI to rebook. We called them but the agent wasn't sure what was being offered.

Nice to know we have until Friday to rebook and have not been given any options yet.