Norwegian Sun TV sets

tgcassidy

We were on the Sun in a balcony room last year and the tv in our room was a flat screen. Can't really remember the size of it , but it was definitely one of the newer, flat screen type tv's.

Pretty sure my past cruise the inside had flat screen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our last cruise on Sun in 2011 had a flat screen in a balcony BUT they are still pretty small (maybe 17"?) and didn't appear to be providing an HD image like most of us are used to at home. Therefore, I didn't notice any real difference between the "old" TV sets and the new flat screens.

I had hoped that when they installed flat screens they would have installed them in a fashion that allowed the space taken up by the old TVs to be useful. instead (as I recall) the new flat screens are mounted at the front of the shelf so yes while the space behind them is usable unlike it was with the old, it isn't as functional as it would have been if they had of mounted them on the wall directly or something else that would have made the shelf really usable.

Clay Clayton - Weren't you in Raleigh? I noticed your location says Houston now.

yup, had a job transfer last August to Houston....hoping it will be the last stop before I start my Retire@Sea (trademark pending) life! Liking it here but not looking forward to the return of the summer heat!:eek: