Rebooking with new buy one get one 1/2 off deal

I am currently booked on the Freedom in Feb. Does anyone know if I can cancel and rebook using the new discount that started today?

Many people reporting no rebooking necessary. They are allowing price adjustments to existing bookings.

Did any of you with success book original cruise using a cruise cert? They're getting an error code on mine.

I had used 2 of the old OBC's for my B2B Grandeur. It took awhile to get the codes right, but they were able to transfer it it to the new price.

Did any of you with success book original cruise using a cruise cert? They're getting an error code on mine.

From what the rep told me, if they are older than a few months they have to make back end adjustments to some code. Either way, its combinable.

Many people reporting no rebooking necessary. They are allowing price adjustments to existing bookings.

My TA had to cancel and rebook me, RC wouldn't just do an adjustment. She said it was weird all the others she had done today they let her adjust. So it's pretty much a crapshoot apparently.

End result was the same for me, so no big deal. Same cabin, just $500 less out of my pocket :D

Edited by BamaGuy44

My TA had to cancel and rebook me, RC wouldn't just do an adjustment. She said it was weird all the others she had done today they let her adjust. So it's pretty much a crapshoot apparently.

End result was the same for me, so no big deal. Same cabin, just $500 less out of my pocket :D

Same story for me. They would not let my TA have the new prices on existing bookings. She's going to call back later.

what kind of cruises are you guys finding a good deal on?

i just did a room for 4 on oasis interior still came to $675pp. thats a good deal? i did 3rd/4th sail free (1-2 months ago) and got a room for 4 at $225pp. on a 4 day. thats $50 a night. the oasis comes to around 100 a night.

im in south florida, dont care about what port, tampa is about 3 hours to drive which equals $50 in gas... lets do this!!! oh and is it a full deposit?

Edited by vnyislesv

I was on hold for about 30 minutes. I was able to save $511 from my previously booked Liberty of the Seas cruise for May 21, 2015. No problem in changing this cruise price.

Same story for me. They would not let my TA have the new prices on existing bookings. She's going to call back later.
I'm awaiting the same news. We have a B2B and want same cabins. Hopefully they can come thru for us.