Grand Suite Perks

What are some of the perks of being in a Grand Suite?

See below - the following apply to Grand Suites:

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests

On a Royal Caribbean International® cruise vacation, all guests enjoy friendly and engaging service aboard some of the world's most innovative cruise ships. And guests booked in a Suite (excluding Junior Suites) enjoy even more amenities and personalized service for an exceptional vacation experience. Announcing Royal Caribbean International's new suite program designed to focus on distinctive and personalized service and touch every aspect of the guests' experience from arrival through departure. Suite guests (excluding Junior Suites) will enjoy a myriad of special privileges and upgraded amenities for their cruise, along with Royal Caribbean's world-renowned friendly, engaging and attentive Gold Anchor Service from every member of its staff and crew.

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests Staying in the following suites*:

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

*Excludes Junior Suites

Priority check-in

Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available

Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where available

Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The reserved seating was great. I also enjoyed the free movies, the lounge and priority boarding.

The suite we had was beautiful and I loved the tub!

We hosted a birthday party and had 15 guest and the room didn't feel crowded.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved all the extra perks already mentioned, we had a special one 2 weeks ago on Navigator not sure if this will continue or is on any other ship, but it was dinner with the ships officers , they roped off part of windjammer and they had tables for 10 and each table had a ships officer, food was great, filet mignon, lobester tail, rack of lamb etc etc, also champane to start then red and white wines. We were told this was second week that they did that.

Loved all the extra perks already mentioned, we had a special one 2 weeks ago on Navigator not sure if this will continue or is on any other ship, but it was dinner with the ships officers , they roped off part of windjammer and they had tables for 10 and each table had a ships officer, food was great, filet mignon, lobester tail, rack of lamb etc etc, also champane to start then red and white wines. We were told this was second week that they did that.

This sounds great! It would be nice if this idea goes fleetwide! Thanks for posting.

• 1 month later...
The reserved seating was great. I also enjoyed the free movies, the lounge and priority boarding.

The suite we had was beautiful and I loved the tub!

We hosted a birthday party and had 15 guest and the room didn't feel crowded.

Free movies? Is this access to DVDs or movies to the tv?

So, where is the RSVP seating at the pool on the Oasis?

James

On Allure the reserved seating was a separate deck above the solarium. There was tons of seating as well as a bar. The attendant brings around fresh fruit and other snacks, as well as bar service. No need to bring towels, as they will be provided to you up there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

This sounds great! It would be nice if this idea goes fleetwide! Thanks for posting.

We were at that officer's dinner also. It was nice to see everyone together and meet them. It was our first time in a suite. So these dinners are new on the Navigator? :)

We were at that officer's dinner also. It was nice to see everyone together and meet them. It was our first time in a suite. So these dinners are new on the Navigator? :)

We have not sailed on Navigator yet. From what I have read about it here on CC, it is a fairly new event. From the descriptions I've read, the set up is different. Several tables are set apart in the Buffet area for this dinner and the Captain and senior officers sit at separate tables with the invited guests sitting with them at the various tables.

It sounds nice, but a less special than sitting at the Captain's table with only a few other invited guests. Just my opinion.

Happy cruising!

I love grand suites and they are very addictive!

I particularly like having the main dining room menu available in our suite so that if I am tired I can just sit on the balcony or in the cabin and enjoy a really nice meal in peace and quiet. Lovely :)

• 4 weeks later...
What free movies are offered in suite rooms do you mean the pay view movies..

DVDs are part of the Concierge Club service for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members and guests in full suites...

"Movies and CDs are available to borrow during the hours when the concierge is available"

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Staterooms&faqId=2675&faqSubjectId=320&faqType=faq

We have not sailed on Navigator yet. From what I have read about it here on CC, it is a fairly new event. From the descriptions I've read, the set up is different. Several tables are set apart in the Buffet area for this dinner and the Captain and senior officers sit at separate tables with the invited guests sitting with them at the various tables.

It sounds nice, but a less special than sitting at the Captain's table with only a few other invited guests. Just my opinion.

Happy cruising!

Yes, but they can invite all of the suite guests to this event. They can't invite ALL of the suite guests to sit at the Captain's Table.

We sailed on 4/27/2014 and were told it was just the second week that it was offered

We are D members usually in JS. Twice we sailed in GS . March we did a 15 day in a GS I have never been contacted prior to cruise from the concierge. I would love to have dinner with a officer. Maybe next year . We have two GS reserved on the freedom for us and our family

• 3 weeks later...

We experienced this 2 times this past winter on the Explorer. The food was great both times. The first time , there were senior officers there, very cordial and one officer sat at each table. Very nicely done. A couple of months later, we attended again, it seemed not to be many senior officers and the majority of them did not interact with the guests. A whole different experience

Maureen

When you must walk from your suite to any place on the ship a senior officer, a junior officer and 2 armed petty officers accompany you in case non-Elite passengers look in your direction.

You get fresh fruit everyday, flown in by helicopter, not the fruit kept in the subzero fridge for the peons. 21/2 lb lobsters are merely snacks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we self-disembarked in Barcelona, the concierge recommended that we meet her in the lounge so that she could walk us out with our bags. She even had a special access card that let us bypass all of the decks on our way to the gangway. Nice!