Red frog pub...!

What's ur favorite? Drink? Food? What kind of music is generally in there? I am most looking forward to going here on my cruise! Share all these red frog pub related!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sweetshell637

The pub was fun on the Breeze. The grouper fingers and coconut shrimp were good as well. The cocktails were a bit acidic and sweet for my tastes but were good. Decent beer selection also.

Adult pub quiz in the evenings was lots of fun but it is definitely adults only.

Music was two alternating solo guitarists. They were both good and played mainly classic rock covers. I thought it was a bit odd for a Caribbean themed bar and would have liked some more island type music whether it be reggae or even the more tropical rock/country stuff like Jimmy Buffet, Kenny Chesney, or Zac Brown.

Our bartenders were great, but expect them to be super busy when the pub is even half full. It's a big place and they really work hard to keep up.

Red's Painkiller is my drink of choice. The pub grub is outstanding. I'll miss that on my next cruise... Loved the coconut shrimp. Don't miss the deserts, either.

Loved the music in the evenings and the trivia is awesome, even though I don't usually like cruise ship trivia...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Grab some friends, order a fish bowl cocktail and play the pub quiz. It was a blast on the Breeze. The house beer is good too. I thought the coconut shrimp were good.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

ohhh fishbowl cocktail sounds yum! How many friends shall i grab? lol

DH and I were on the Magic in March. We loved Travis (guitarist). Even bought his CD. Loved the food especially the sliders. Oh and the drinks were wonderful. Fishbowl every night!

what is a fishbowl, please? And for the wiseguys on here :D I mean the ones in the Red Frog Pub!

A fishbowl is a giant goblet that technically can serve four people, although DH and I found it was a perfect treat for two! LOL I can't remember how much they are, and you have to stay at the pub while you drink them, but it was worth it! :cool:

Can't believe no one has mentioned the wings!! OMG..they were yummy! And I have to second the painkiller drink!

I am going to miss the RFP on my next few sailings, but we will definitely be back on a ship with it before long.

The Freedom will have the Alchemy Bar AND the Red Frog Pub....now that is my kinda ship!

A fishbowl is a giant goblet that technically can serve four people, although DH and I found it was a perfect treat for two! LOL I can't remember how much they are, and you have to stay at the pub while you drink them, but it was worth it! :cool:

how does this affect someone with the cheers program? hmmm wonder if its something that we can pay for on the side! what kinda drink is it?

how does this affect someone with the cheers program? hmmm wonder if its something that we can pay for on the side! what kinda drink is it?

We could not use our Cheers Program to pay for it. I just looked it up and it was $19.95. You can choose from a list of drinks, we got the Painkiller which consisted of Gosling's Black Seal Rum, Cruzan Coconut Rum, and tropical juices. Attaching the RFP drink menu link.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/RedFrogPubMenupdf.ashx

We could not use our Cheers Program to pay for it. I just looked it up and it was $19.95. You can choose from a list of drinks, we got the Painkiller which consisted of Gosling's Black Seal Rum, Cruzan Coconut Rum, and tropical juices. Attaching the RFP drink menu link.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/RedFrogPubMenupdf.ashx

Oh cool so u can add this as additional!! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love the coconut shrimp. The caribbean rum cream cocktail and caribbean iced tea drinks are delicious. The atmosphere is great, the bartenders and servers are all amazing. Funny and very personable.

Red Frog Pub is seriously one of the best things Carnival has done in recent years. They need more venues like it.

Edited by TheTravelista

I love the coconut shrimp. The caribbean rum cream cocktail and caribbean iced tea drinks are delicious. The atmosphere is great, the bartenders and servers are all amazing. Funny and very personable.

Red Frog Pub is seriously one of the best things Carnival has done in recent years. They need more venues like it.

i am so excited as i love flavors from the Caribbean!!