Lack of electrical outlets in bathroom?

The Belkins are a small unit, about the size of a Snickers bar. They are not prohibited, and are not confiscated. As stated, they are used as USB chargers as well as adding a couple extra plug spots.

Great idea.

The Belkins are a small unit, about the size of a Snickers bar. They are not prohibited, and are not confiscated. As stated, they are used as USB chargers as well as adding a couple extra plug spots.

This is so good to know..first time RCI cruiser..this would have annoyed me no end. We use our phones as cameras, hubby has a Kindle I use an iPad..

Shabot - that's really cool (and a bit scary - I run my hairdryer a lot :o)

Not sure if the hair dryer will be enough... they said that clothes irons are what they worry about.

Not sure if the hair dryer will be enough... they said that clothes irons are what they worry about.

Hi, some hair dryres can use 1500 watts or more ...... if there are two or more people using that type of hair dryrers at the same time ( some 2 or 3 cabins can be on the same circuit) ..... there is a chance that a circuit breaker might interrupt the flow of electricity.

I read this article that might be of interest to some :

http://www.omao.noaa.gov/noaafleetinspection/safety_alerts/Surge%20Suppressors%20USCG%20Safety%20Alert%20April%202013.pdf

I think these are supposed to be confiscated when they scan your luggage. Perhaps they just missed yours.

For the last couple of years we use something similar to this and ours have never been confiscated. And we carry them in our carry on. I think they confiscated the ones with a long cord with 6-8 plugs.