Watch the Bears in Alaska.....

sail7seas

S7S, thanks for the link! I have been watching and enjoying for about 20 minutes now! I had heard about this site but had never looked before.

Happy you are enjoying it. :)

I love it. :cool:

On cable?

Which cable in your community?

We have Sky but not sure if you have it "over there"?

You can buy box sets on ebay or from supermarkets. Perhaps Walmart would have them?

Sail, they're showing The Sopronos On Demand on HBO. I think you have to subscribe to HBO to see it.

Thanks for that live cam. I'm becoming addicted. We didn't see one bear when we were in Alaska. We were disappointed.

Sail, they're showing The Sopronos On Demand on HBO. I think you have to subscribe to HBO to see it.

Thanks for that live cam. I'm becoming addicted. We didn't see one bear when we were in Alaska. We were disappointed.

You are the absolute best!!!

I looked all over 'On Demand' and couldn't find it.

I just tried 'series', HBO and voila........ there it is.

The whole set of shows listed by season.

My DH and I had been watching it together and I wanted to finish seeing all the shows.

Thank you so much!

Edited by sail7seas

You are the absolute best!!!

I looked all over 'On Demand' and couldn't find it.

I just tried 'series', HBO and voila........ there it is.

The whole set of shows listed by season.

My DH and I had been watching it together and I wanted to finish seeing all the shows.

Thank you so much!

Glad I could help. We loved that show, and I love Edie Falco.Saw her live on Broadway but can't remember the name of the show.

Edited by mamaofami

This is a wonderful site that I have been following for a couple of years now' date=' from May until hibernation. But do have to wonder what it has to do with cruising.:confused:[/quote']

Hal is noted for their cruise/land Alaska tours..[/size]

When we took a HAL land/cruise tour in Alaska, our biggest thrill was seeing the brown Bears in Denali..

As another poster mentioned many on this board are starting to get ready for HAL's Alaska Land tour/cruise season & appreciate being able to see clips such as this..

Unfortunately, I disabled my Adobe flash player when we had the IE browser scare last week.. Tried to enable it again & can't pull up the WEB site..Perhaps I have to restart my PC..

Thanks sail for posting this, I'm looking forward to seeing it again..

Edited by serendipity1499

Makes me even more anxious to book that cruise tour we have been looking at.

Sail - Thanks for posting this as a "teaser". Looks like that site has other interesting live cams as well.

Loved the Disney "Bears" movie. Go and see it everyone. We need to support endeavors like these--no abuse of women, murders, explosions, kidnappings etc. Just two bully bears acting like males do, two adorable kids, one excellent mother and John C. Reilly as a commentator. Then ,of course, there is the photography. How did they do that???

If someone wants to really complete a Bucket List item of seeing bears in the wild fishing and clamming, I highly recommend adding onto the end of an AK cruise (ending in Seward) and traveling to Soldotna, taking a small plane to the Silver Salmon Creek Lodge in the Katmai area. We did that 2 years ago and stayed for 3 nights…incredible experience (but expensive). My bear photos are on my smugmug site below under "Travel"…LOVE bears! (They do offer one-day bear viewing there, too, if you don't want to stay overnight.)

IMG_8439%20-%20Version%202-M.jpg