Dining room dress code

I cruised RC many years ago and have been cruising another cruise line the past few years...it says for the two formal nights women have to wear cocktail dresses...well Im not a dress kinda gal, sundress maybe but not formal cocktail...i have never worn a cocktail dress on a cruise so ..are fancy pants and fancy blouses ok? Will they actually say something if not wearing cocktail dress?

Thanks!

Thanks everyone...

Hey also some people posted that they had their cabin stews remove the ships standard drinks so they could out their own sodas in which is allowed on the other cruise line but i didn't think you could bring on your own drinks except wine on rc??

Thanks everyone...

Hey also some people posted that they had their cabin stews remove the ships standard drinks so they could out their own sodas in which is allowed on the other cruise line but i didn't think you could bring on your own drinks except wine on rc??

You can bring 2 750 ml of wine per cabin. You can ask to empty refrigerator, but we never do. To much hassle. Ask your Cabin Steward for an Ice bucket for your wine. No problem. You can also bring on water and soda. We don't bring on soda, but do bring on water. No problem. We buy my wife a soda card as it's just easier. But definitely bring 2 bottles of wine.

I cruised RC many years ago and have been cruising another cruise line the past few years...it says for the two formal nights women have to wear cocktail dresses...well Im not a dress kinda gal, sundress maybe but not formal cocktail...i have never worn a cocktail dress on a cruise so ..are fancy pants and fancy blouses ok? Will they actually say something if not wearing cocktail dress?

Thanks!

Dressy pants and blouses should be fine. No one will say anything.

I'm just off navigator of the seas today. Formal night almost non existent.

I saw 1 tux each night!!! A couple of fancy gowns. Some cocktail dresses but

A huge amount of pants and not even very dressy tops. Worst lack of dress up

I have ever seen. Of course through out the ship still shorts capris etc not in main

Dining room. Anything you want to wear will be fine based on what I saw this week.

In fact on casual nights there were jeans and shorts in main dining room.