Legend of the Seas is sailing from Brisbane in 2015!!

Cannot wait for a Christmas cruise out of Brisvegas to NZ. I'll be taking my Christmas tree & solar lights for sure! No excess baggage outta Bris! Fridge or no fridge, count me in! yipppppeeee :)

The repos from Singapore sounds like a goer. Cheap to get there, buy heaps if crud n drag it all home! Ha ha! :D

Where did you hear NZ for Christmas 2015?

I thought the NZ cruise was late Jan 2016.

Cannot wait for a Christmas cruise out of Brisvegas to NZ. I'll be taking my Christmas tree & solar lights for sure! No excess baggage outta Bris! Fridge or no fridge, count me in! yipppppeeee

The repos from Singapore sounds like a goer. Cheap to get there, buy heaps if crud n drag it all home! Ha ha!

I love your enthusiasm - it's the same as mine :p

I was actually looking at the 2 Voyager repos this year and next coming back from Singapore to Sydney. Scoot do sub $200 flights Goldie to Singapore. Figured I'd just tell Royal I'll be getting off in Brisbane and they can have the empty room the last two nights to Sydney Or even just drop the luggage off at home and make it back to port in time for lunch then fly home carry on a sub $50 special :D:D

Was also thinking that having Legend around would be fun to do B2B2B2B2B where we can duck home and do washing for free, check emails, mail and bills and then come back to the ship for the next one. :cool::D

Not that I can afford that behaviour........ A girl can dream though right? ;)

I was actually looking at the 2 Voyager repos this year and next coming back from Singapore to Sydney. Scoot do sub $200 flights Goldie to Singapore. Figured I'd just tell Royal I'll be getting off in Brisbane and they can have the empty room the last two nights to Sydney Or even just drop the luggage off at home and make it back to port in time for lunch then fly home carry on a sub $50 special :D:D

Was also thinking that having Legend around would be fun to do B2B2B2B2B where we can duck home and do washing for free, check emails, mail and bills and then come back to the ship for the next one.

Without our hopes and dreams we would have nothing to look forward to obtaining. :D

I was actually looking at the 2 Voyager repos this year and next coming back from Singapore to Sydney. Scoot do sub $200 flights Goldie to Singapore. Figured I'd just tell Royal I'll be getting off in Brisbane and they can have the empty room the last two nights to Sydney Or even just drop the luggage off at home and make it back to port in time for lunch then fly home carry on a sub $50 special

Was also thinking that having Legend around would be fun to do B2B2B2B2B where we can duck home and do washing for free, check emails, mail and bills and then come back to the ship for the next one. :cool::D

Ha ha. I was thinking the exact same thing. Dump the luggage off at Brisvegas and just remain with carryon! Would hate to leave a cruise early though! :)

Ha ha. I was thinking the exact same thing. Dump the luggage off at Brisvegas and just remain with carryon! Would hate to leave a cruise early though! :)

I suppose if it was prearranged it might be ok, but otherwise the ship would be waiting for your return.:eek:

Edited by MicCanberra

:o didn't make that very clear... Definitely return n finish cruise. Would just do the last keg with. Carry on!

Right, is there that much luggage on a cruise. It is under 23 kgs for most airtravel so that should accommodate most travellers.:D

Right, is there that much luggage on a cruise. It is under 23 kgs for most airtravel so that should accommodate most travellers.:D

Come on now Mic. It is the cruise from Singapore...... Imagine how much shopping could occur if there were no luggage restrictions! I for one would be trying to take home a 64'' Sanyo flat screen tv, or something equally as amazing :D

Come on now Mic. It is the cruise from Singapore...... Imagine how much shopping could occur if there were no luggage restrictions! I for one would be trying to take home a 64'' Sanyo flat screen tv, or something equally as amazing :D

I suppose you could still buy that and drop it off when in Brisbane without having to get rid of any clothes.:D

Have noticed some press releases stating the Legends repo is leaving from Hong Kong, she shows up on Kai Tak Cruise Terminal schedule for 20 Nov departure and Cairns ex Darwin on 5 Dec, they have a Rhapsody spot 2 Dec Darwin allocated .....correct me if i am wrong but that would place her in Brisbane maybe 8 Dec......

We are flying in from Venice so wouldn't say no to a couple of days in Hong Kong rather than Singapore... hoping for stops in Vietnam, Thailand and Bali on the way... not much to ask :) tapping foot in anticipation of the itinerary releases:D:D........hurry up Mr. RCL reveal ....please ...........

Have noticed some press releases stating the Legends repo is leaving from Hong Kong, she shows up on Kai Tak Cruise Terminal schedule for 20 Nov departure and Cairns ex Darwin on 5 Dec, they have a Rhapsody spot 2 Dec Darwin allocated .....correct me if i am wrong but that would place her in Brisbane maybe 8 Dec......

We are flying in from Venice so wouldn't say no to a couple of days in Hong Kong rather than Singapore... hoping for stops in Vietnam, Thailand and Bali on the way... not much to ask :) tapping foot in anticipation of the itinerary releases:D:D........hurry up Mr. RCL reveal ....please ...........

Sounds about right.

Not sure if this has been posted... It refers to a May 21 release date for the itineraries:

http://www.traveldailynews.asia/news/article/55528/royal-caribbean-international-to-launch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds about right.

Not sure if this has been posted... It refers to a May 21 release date for the itineraries:

http://www.traveldailynews.asia/news/article/55528/royal-caribbean-international-to-launch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sort of, but it is worth repeating.:D

Legend of the Seas will then transition from Singapore to its new homeport of Brisbane on an 18-night itinerary, departing in late November 2015. During the cruise line’s first season sailing from the Australian city, vacationers can choose among a wide range of eight- to 11-night, round-trip itineraries that take them to Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Loyalty Islands and Fiji in the South Pacific. The ship also will offer seven-night Queensland sailings which feature an overnight at Cairns.

Additionally, a 14-night New Zealand itinerary will take guests to Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, and Dunedin, as well as cruise Dusky, Doubtful, and Milford sounds. Legend of the Seas will join Explorer of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas to total a record deployment of four Royal Caribbean ships in Australia. Her 2015-16 Southeast Asia, Australia and South Pacific cruises will open for sale on May 21, 2014.

Sort of, but it is worth repeating.

Legend of the Seas will then transition from Singapore to its new homeport of Brisbane on an 18-night itinerary, departing in late November 2015. .

Thanks for taking the time to cut and past Mic..:rolleyes:

There must be 2 press releases, this is what else is out there,

The Brisbane programme, which includes 17 itineraries, ranging from two to 14 nights to the South Pacific islands, Queensland and New Zealand - plus repositioning cruises between Hong Kong and Brisbane, will go on sale in mid-May.

even their FB page stated repo from HK to Bne in November until I posted a query then both comments disappeared.....mind you it could have been my throw away line that "they were confusing the Legend with the Quantum" that did it.....:D:D:D

Mic, I didn't realise you had that many posts:eek:

Shiona, I see we joined up the same year and have the same amount of posts:p

What is the prize when we get to 3000? I have been a cool cruiser for 8 years haha

Edited by cheznandy

Mic, I didn't realise you had that many posts:eek:

Shiona, I see we joined up the same year and have the same amount of posts:p

What is the prize when we get to 3000? I have been a cool cruiser for 8 years haha

Perhaps a badge can be made up and you can wear it around and see if anyone knows what it is for.:p

Mic, I didn't realise you had that many posts

Shiona, I see we joined up the same year and have the same amount of posts

Chez and wasn't cc a different place back then... don't think any of us ever imagined anything other than cruising on P.O ships.. ;) made many lifelong friends through the fantastic roll calls..... not so much nowadays...

I have come to the conclusion that the two of us need to put a lot more effort into posting for the sake of numbers if we are going to even get to 5000 posts :Dany old ramble will do such as this......:D:D:D:D

Edited by badgerbill

Shiona, the PO UK and PO OZ forums were joined together back then, how confusing.

Lets check in another 8 years and see where we are at:p

Mic, I don't think anyone would even notice my badge......:(not many where I live are cruise junkies!!

Now back on subject.......where is the Legend going after it has finished it's stint in Brissy? Will it go back to the US via the Pacific or back to Asia? Any thoghts?

Chez

xx

Edited by cheznandy

Now back on subject.......where is the Legend going after it has finished it's stint in Brissy? Will it go back to the US via the Pacific or back to Asia? Any thoghts?

Chez

xx

Asia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks Springaussie.

Assuming that would be March/April 2016 and those itineraries probably won't be out with the next ones. I guess there will be lots of choices with more ships going back and forth now:D

Chez

xx

i noticed on the Brisbane Ports that the Legends docking at the Grain Terminal on the 13th june 2015

Yeah...P&O has Pac Dawn at Portside that day and LOS will be on her 17 dayer from Hawaii to Singapore (via Aust).

No doubt by the time that LOS gets back to Brizzie in November all the appropriate arrangements for her at Portside will have been made.