Princess Beverage Package Evaluator

kelly94942

If one person in cabin gets drink package do all have to have it?

No. One of you can get the drinks package not necessarily for both to have it

The one that purchases the drink package, gets a "sticker" on their key card denoting to the crew that you have the drink package. You are not allowed to share your drinks from your drink package, either.

Thanks this is very helpful. Does anyone know if the Martinis are still $7.95 that is my deciding factor. Have to have my Martinis. I know my hubby will get his monies worth just not sure if I would.

Not sure if the martinis are $7.95 or $8.95.....but they are included in the drink package. Had a friend on our last cruise, and that was all she drank.....and she had a drink package.

Thanks this is very helpful. Does anyone know if the Martinis are still $7.95 that is my deciding factor. Have to have my Martinis. I know my hubby will get his monies worth just not sure if I would.

Crooner's martini menu from July 2015. Had the AIBP and made Crooner's my local with a mission to work my way through it on 14 day Med cruise. Flamingo, chocolate obsessions and Cosmos among my favourites1a73fc687d0291aec29b054c3dfbfc23.jpg8e411b972423ba77b0fb4d916a9840f3.jpg5aa7036efd1c5976a16311afdd7df02b.jpg869c5cf85301a7f2f8f144ea75378ba1.jpg but discovered I don't like whisky based ones [emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crooner's martini menu from July 2015. Had the AIBP and made Crooner's my local with a mission to work my way through it on 14 day Med cruise. Flamingo, chocolate obsessions and Cosmos among my favourites1a73fc687d0291aec29b054c3dfbfc23.jpg8e411b972423ba77b0fb4d916a9840f3.jpg5aa7036efd1c5976a16311afdd7df02b.jpg869c5cf85301a7f2f8f144ea75378ba1.jpg but discovered I don't like whisky based ones [emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I plan on working my way thru the whole martini menu. My favorite on the last cruise was the Violetta Martini and the Tango Tini..Thanks :)

I thought about passing on the drink package but I buy the soda card and also the coffee card because I like the foo foo coffee drinks. After deducting the price of those two cards from the total it is only roughly $275 or 4 Martinis a day without the card. Definately getting one for the hubby because he is always in trouble when the bill comes at the end of the cruise lol.

Sorry if I am asking a question already covered but is sparkling mineral water included eg San Pellegrino. Also with the cocktails can you ask for specific brands such as a Margarita with Patron and Cointreau, a Cosmo with Grey Goose and Cointreau, an Old Fashioned with Johnnie Walker Black or one of the upscale Bourbons?

Do you pay the difference for a drink above the limit or the full price?

Has someone published a wine list somewhere?

I only ask as the drinks seem much cheaper than Celebrity.

Sorry if I am asking a question already covered but is sparkling mineral water included eg San Pellegrino. Also with the cocktails can you ask for specific brands such as a Margarita with Patron and Cointreau, a Cosmo with Grey Goose and Cointreau, an Old Fashioned with Johnnie Walker Black or one of the upscale Bourbons?

Do you pay the difference for a drink above the limit or the full price?

Has someone published a wine list somewhere?

I only ask as the drinks seem much cheaper than Celebrity.

Yes, you can specify your brand of liquor. If it's covered by the package (and virtually all of them are except a very few high end scorched or whiskeys), they'll make your cocktail with whatever you like.

As for San Peligrino, it is likely covered if they have it. Perrier is covered, and is readily available.

If a drink costs more than the package limit (and there are very, very, very few of these), you pay the total cost, not the difference in price. Virtually everything is $10 or less. The Chocolate Journey cocktails are over the $10 limit, you pay the total cost.

Yes, booze prices are significantly less than Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. The gratuity for drink purchases is also only 15% on Princess rather than the $18% of RCI companies.... For what it's worth, specialty dining is much less expensive on Princes over Celebrity also...

Enjoy your sailing...

Edited by reedprincess

Yes, you can specify your brand of liquor. If it's covered by the package (and virtually all of them are except a very few high end scorched or whiskeys), they'll make your cocktail with whatever you like.

As for San Peligrino, it is likely covered if they have it. Perrier is covered, and is readily available.

If a drink costs more than the package limit (and there are very, very, very few of these), you pay the total cost, not the difference in price. Virtually everything is $10 or less. The Chocolate Journey cocktails are over the $10 limit, you pay the total cost.

Yes, booze prices are significantly less than Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. The gratuity for drink purchases is also only 15% on Princess rather than the $18% of RCI companies.... For what it's worth, specialty dining is much less expensive on Princes over Celebrity also...

Enjoy your sailing...

Thanks for the prompt reply and the info.

.....Yes, booze prices are significantly less than Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. The gratuity for drink purchases is also only 15% on Princess rather than the $18% of RCI companies.... For what it's worth, specialty dining is much less expensive on Princes over Celebrity also...

Enjoy your sailing...

Interesting!

Brilliant spreadsheet, it's been very helpfull. We'd been swithering backwards and forwards for ages, will it really be worth it....will it make us drink too much.....it seems that 4 drinks on port days and 7 on sea days, tips me over, that's without water or coffee!!!! We're getting it!!!

Thanks again x

• 2 weeks later...