Third and Fouth bed on EOS

We will have 4 of us in a superior ocean view with balcony cabin on the EOS. My husband, myself and our two grown daughters that do not mind sharing a bed for a few days.

Can anyone tell me if the sofa bed that sleeps two opens like a traditional sofa sleeper bed or does it open like a futon bed? I'm hoping it is large enough for adults and not just young children.

Edited by Irene7

We will have 4 of us in a superior ocean view with balcony cabin on the EOS. My husband, myself and our two grown daughters that do not mind sharing a bed for a few days.

Can anyone tell me if the sofa bed that sleeps two opens like a traditional sofa sleeper bed or does it open like a futon bed? I'm hoping it is large enough for adults and not just young children.

It would help to know the ship and cabin number.

Explorer or Enchantment?

Some cabins have (most) have bunks that are released from the ceiling...can be one OR two. If it is one, it will be right over the sofa which is turned into a single bed.

Please come back and give us more info.:)

Soda bed opens like a normal sofa bed, but it will still be tight for two adults. I agree with the post above, look for a stateroom with a pullman too.

It would help to know the ship and cabin number.

Explorer or Enchantment?

Some cabins have (most) have bunks that are released from the ceiling...can be one OR two. If it is one, it will be right over the sofa which is turned into a single bed.

Please come back and give us more info.:)

Sorry about the lack of info. The ship is Explorer, and the cabin is 7356. I appreciate everyones help.

You have a room with a sofabed only. (triangle icon) You would need a room with a black diamond (sofabed and pullman) or cross (two pullmans). You can see this by looking at the deckplans on the website.

It may be ok if the two people on the sofabed are on the petite side. You can ask for an egg crate cushion to put on top of the mattress to make it more comfortable.

Edited by marci22

Hi Irene. Your cabin has the couch next to the closet. Yes...the sofa is a single bed and there is a pull-down (bunk bed type) over the sofa. Your bed is next to the balcony.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Explorer. Hope to sail on her again someday. :)

No pulldown in 7356. It's as Marci said above, just a sofa bed.

Not sure if the sofa beds on the Explorer are like the ones in the D cabins on the Liberty but the ones on the Liberty were OK for one but not 2.

They did not pull out the full way where you would lie with your head against the wall but you had to lay parallel to the back of the couch. One of the problems was that the back 1/3 really sloped so if someone tried to lay there it was like lying on a hill.

Definitely look for something with a Pullman and a sofa.