Princess Beverage Package Water?

Does the Unlimited Soda and More Package also include Bottled Water?

Is it possible to book the package in advance? I can´t find a possiblity for that in the Cruise Personalizer!?

No, it doesn't include bottled water. What we did was bring our refillable bottles with us and used tap water and our fridge for port days. :)

I really wish they would consider including it. Would definitely consider the super soda package or whatever they call it if it included all non-alcoholic drinks.

With the possible exception of root beer which is only available in cans, the soda and more package does not include any canned soda just like it does not cover bottled water. In other words, if it comes in a container, it is not covered.

No, it doesn't include bottled water. What we did was bring our refillable bottles with us and used tap water and our fridge for port days. :)
This is what I do. The ship's tap water is probably just as good as bottled water.

This is what I do. The ship's tap water is probably just as good as bottled water.

We think it is better. And it is purer than most bottled water, as they use osmosis on the ship to create it with no minerals added.

We think it is better. And it is purer than most bottled water, as they use osmosis on the ship to create it with no minerals added.

Same here. We always bring two 1-quart Nalgene water bottles with us. Fill them up from the sink, pop them in the fridge, all is well. I can only assume they make ice from the same RO water because it tastes just the same when it melts.

Thanks for all the quick replys.

To drink the taped water is not a opinion for us.

Europeans are not used to the taste of chlorine, wich is used to clean the water on ships and in the US.

Why do I get a cup when i buy the package? Do they refill only that cup, like they do it on CARNIVAL Ships, or can i order a Coke at any bar and get one in a glass?

I do not really understand the system compared to other "Luxury" Cruiselines like X!

Europeans are not used to the taste of chlorine, wich is used to clean the water on ships and in the US.

Why do I get a cup when i buy the package? Do they refill only that cup, like they do it on CARNIVAL Ships, or can i order a Coke at any bar and get one in a glass?

I do not really understand the system compared to other "Luxury" Cruiselines like X!

You can use that cup OR show your card with the sticker on it. You do not have to carry that cup around all the time.

Okay!

So overall it is to say that everything non alcoholic is included, which is not canned or bottled!

Shakes are also included. Does it mean the Milkshakes at GELATO or Shakes like Frozen and so one?

How does it work in the MDR? We never used a beverage package. But as far I can remember the table was prepared with our favorite canned drinks every evening, which was very nice. How does ist work now with the paqckage. Do I have to order after seating and get the drinks then in a glas??

Questions over Questions?

Why do the not increase the price to 15$ a day and including all non alcoholic stuff regardless of what kind of wrapping!

Europeans are not used to the taste of chlorine, which is used to clean the water on ships and in the US.

I do not really understand the system compared to other "Luxury" Cruise lines like X!

First let's clear one thing up. Neither Princess or Celebrity are luxury cruise lines. They are just mass market lines that offer a different experience than Royal Caribbean or Carnival. With that said Celebrity does offer a better selection of drink packages to choose from. You have both alcohol and non alcohol drink packages which include bottled water and specialty coffee. They also offer both in a classic and premium package. They are more expensive than Princess but the soft drinks are served in cans and the the specialty coffee is unlimited unlike Princess where they limit the specialty coffee by punching a card unless you buy the new all inclusive drink

package.

How does it work in the MDR? We never used a beverage package. But as far I can remember the table was prepared with our favorite canned drinks every evening, which was very nice. How does ist work now with the paqckage. Do I have to order after seating and get the drinks then in a glas??

You would order after being at the table. However, if you are in traditional fixed seating, just let your waitstaff know on the first evening you would like a glass of xx soda there when you arrive each evening. But if you do that, it may be flat having been sitting there waiting for you.

Didn't know Celebrity was considered luxury!

Things are very easy. If you buy the soda package, you'll get a sticker on your card and show it when you order. Can't be much easier than that. The cup is just an extra when you buy the package. I use mine all the time at home.

You can also call Princess to prepay the package.