Thank You Royal Caribbean

Thank you Royal Caribbean for offering a genuine sale! I know that you didn't offer it for our benefit as passengers but for your own, inscrutable corporate purposes. Nevertheless, we did benefit! A lot!

We were able to reduce our B2B on Allure next March (Central Park balcony) by over $1,100 and are now sailing on one of our favorite ships, a ship just over four years old, for the price of a considerably older, smaller, less interesting vessel. And we booked a 10 night Serenade balcony for less than the amount we've previously paid for many seven night cruises. Wow indeed.

As a shareholder I should probably be concerned, but for now I am too busy being happy over my savings as a passenger. Hope we see this again next year! Thanks Again!:D

Rich

[quote name=RLM77;42712275

As a shareholder I should probably be concerned' date=' but for now I am too busy being happy over my savings as a passenger. Hope we see this again next year! Thanks Again!:D

Rich[/size][/font]

I'd be a more concerned shareholder if I owned Carnival stock. They were giving away free cabins by the thousands.

We have a group that is sailing on the Explorer next Feb. I noticed that the pricing had gone sky high! :( The 50% off the 2nd helps, but geez....

Joe

How was the pricing prior to the sale. My Oasis cruise C1 cabin did not change in price and was able to save a couple hundred $'s per after the 50% sale. Also, I'm wondering if this sale has taken a number of cabin off the market and supply & demand may lead to higher cabin costs down the road.

We have a group that is sailing on the Explorer next Feb. I noticed that the pricing had gone sky high! :( The 50% off the 2nd helps, but geez....

Joe

If you think Explorer's prices are high, take a look at Liberty prices out of Bayonne. With BOGOHO, even the sale price was still high and I didn't think it was any kind of a bargain, had to booked it anyway.

Yes there are bargains out there, IMO, it's on certain ships and certain categories, sure not on Liberty out of Bayonne.

Thank you Royal Caribbean for offering a genuine sale! I know that you didn't offer it for our benefit as passengers but for your own, inscrutable corporate purposes. Nevertheless, we did benefit! A lot!

We were able to reduce our B2B on Allure next March (Central Park balcony) by over $1,100 and are now sailing on one of our favorite ships, a ship just over four years old, for the price of a considerably older, smaller, less interesting vessel. And we booked a 10 night Serenade balcony for less than the amount we've previously paid for many seven night cruises. Wow indeed.

As a shareholder I should probably be concerned, but for now I am too busy being happy over my savings as a passenger. Hope we see this again next year! Thanks Again!:D

Rich

We are on the same cruise is you in. March 2016. We have a roll call started, and a very chatty, friendly group. Come join us!

Joe

We booked the Explorer for end of Jan in a JS. Dropped a little over $1000 from our original booking and now is back up to within $100 of that original booking and that is WITH the discount! :eek: It's called supply and demand. There must have been a big run on those cabins for that cruise so they have raised the base price. So glad I was there the first day. My other 2 cruises have not changed.

I saved $685 for three cabins next February that I booked last January at, what I thought, was a pretty good price for a four night cruise.

Thank you to those who posted about it here the first day. I got the email from Royal but probably would have ignored it if I hadn't read about it here.

It seems like people who have made prior reservations are saving with this promo... I haven't seen one good deal yet. :confused: Can someone please direct me to a deal-of-the-century BOGO cruise? Thanks CC!

It is a BOGOHO sale and I saved a good amount on my Oct 2015 Adventure cruise. The prices are going back up quickly so the deals are not as good as they were last week.

Our Serenade cruise next March has gone up $500 pp. It's insane! They are pricing an E1 at $1449. Really?

Agree. The pricing on my Allure cruise is just ridiculously through the roof.

Best sale they have ever had. I saved a boatload on cruises we had booked and booked a bunch more. I normally do not book our short cruises until the last minute, but with the BOGO sale, I booked them. Prices won't drop that low. Normally I laugh at their sales as they raise prices. Yes, they raised prices, but I (and lots of family/friends" still saved a ton b/c of this sale. My niece saved almost $2000 on their cruises alone. Wish they would do this more often!!!!

It is a BOGOHO sale and I saved a good amount on my Oct 2015 Adventure cruise. The prices are going back up quickly so the deals are not as good as they were last week.

Thanks for the info! I think I waited too long to take this sale seriously. Or it could be my peak dates that aren't discounted as much. But I will keep trying. I want some of the BOGO action too! :)

Our Serenade cruise next March has gone up $500 pp. It's insane! They are pricing an E1 at $1449. Really?

What week are you going? We're on March 7th, and I've been booked for a year in a GS at what was a fantastic rate. Last week, when the BOGOHO started, I called and saved $800 off my already fantastic rate!:D Yesterday, the GS category went up $700/person!:eek: Sometimes it's all about timing!

Exactly! Are there any Allure or Oasis BOGO DEALS? I'm not seeing a big difference or this WOW sale.

I had an Allure week booked. I rang up and they took over $800 off the price. This is huge for Australian's who dont usually get the price drop.

Thanks RC :D

Raina

Exactly! Are there any Allure or Oasis BOGO DEALS? I'm not seeing a big difference or this WOW sale.

Check Feb of 2016. I just looked and saw that I can get a JS for $1100pp, which is less than we've booked for regular balconies.

If you want to splurge, a crown loft suite is ~$2400, which is a less- this October that same cabin is $3100pp.

Just gotta look for them.

We had been watching july 2015 on freedom for about 3 months and jumped on this sale. Our group saved about $500 per cabin, so we all booked quickly.

A day later I saw a jan 2016 on freedom..... and booked two cpnnected staterooms for about half the july 2015 cost! Crazy deal! If I hadn't had the prices listed from watching it so long, I would not have noticed what a great deal this was.

Both cruises have since gone up about $300 since booking.

The 3rd and 4th person free promo last month gave us an incredible $800 for the four of us to sail this dec for 5 days too. All in all, we just paid for THREE cruises what ONE disney cruise cost us last year. So happy! :D

Check Feb of 2016. I just looked and saw that I can get a JS for $1100pp, which is less than we've booked for regular balconies.

If you want to splurge, a crown loft suite is ~$2400, which is a less- this October that same cabin is $3100pp.

Just gotta look for them.

I just tried a mock res on this one and the price must've jumped already. JS is now 1360 :(

I just tried a mock res on this one and the price must've jumped already. JS is now 1360 :(

But that is the price of a normal allure balcony. Seems still to be a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app