worst butler

I had Lanie on the Breakaway last summer and she was the best ever butler I've had in three (almost four) NCL cruises. We had few requests aside from one breakfast in suite for eight, but we loved how personable she was and how much she seemed to care about her work. Ok...truth...we were in the DOS with all our sailing party in either an adjoining suite or a forward facing PH, so the breakfast was the only thing she was asked to do for all of us. But she did it perfectly. At one point she shared that she missed the smaller ships because she literally had to run between the kitchen and the rooms she handled due to the size of the Breakaway.

We had Anoop as the concierge on the Dawn three years ago and he was far and away better than than the concierge on the Breakaway last summer. We were in a forward facing PH on the Dawn, so pretty much the 'least important' suite on the ship but he treated us like we owned the whole ship. I feel that this was only because he had such a smaller ship and no Haven to deal with, but he was still the best to date.

I'll be on the Gem next week in an OS so I'm looking forward to the service and amazing perks that suite guests have on NCL! Hoping for service like we got in the past with Lanie and Anoop!

I had Lanie on the Breakaway last summer and she was the best ever butler I've had in three (almost four) NCL cruises. We had few requests aside from one breakfast in suite for eight, but we loved how personable she was and how much she seemed to care about her work. Ok...truth...we were in the DOS with all our sailing party in either an adjoining suite or a forward facing PH, so the breakfast was the only thing she was asked to do for all of us. But she did it perfectly. At one point she shared that she missed the smaller ships because she literally had to run between the kitchen and the rooms she handled due to the size of the Breakaway.

We had Anoop as the concierge on the Dawn three years ago and he was far and away better than than the concierge on the Breakaway last summer. We were in a forward facing PH on the Dawn, so pretty much the 'least important' suite on the ship but he treated us like we owned the whole ship. I feel that this was only because he had such a smaller ship and no Haven to deal with, but he was still the best to date.

I'll be on the Gem next week in an OS so I'm looking forward to the service and amazing perks that suite guests have on NCL! Hoping for service like we got in the past with Lanie and Anoop!

I had the pleasure of having Lani as a butler on Epic. She truly is wonderful. She is the platinum standard for butlers!

I had Cris on the Sky and he moved to Epic too but I have read here he is on another ship and they rave about him too.

I have better luck with butlers than the concierge. My best friend and I sailed on the Jewel in mid Feb. I think we had Theodore. He was the best. My best friend always felt guilty asking for anything. It was her first cruise and first time having people help her. I love NCL for their suite perks. I am an aft balcony lover. Although I still feel weird having someone carry my backpack. :o I will miss the suite perks on the Epic next Feb. I am trying a studio.

My Family and I had Lanie on the BA also a few weeks ago. She was simply awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better butler. She brought us whatever we needed and more with no questions asked. She made our whole cruise. On the other hand the Concierge Aidrian was horrible.