Celebrity Website Playing Up Again

agathasmum

Full payment is due imminently on one of my cruise bookings and I wanted to have one final check of the rate this morning on the Celebrity website before I call my TA.

Simple right? LOL no of course not.

Today the "find a cruise" function isn't working. It is defaulting to Any Destination Any Date Any Ship and I don't have the time to wade through hundreds of itineraries to get to the specific one I want.

Please get this fixed Celebrity.

I've always seen people rant & rave about the website but I've never really had any problems, UNTIL LAST NIGHT. I've used it for 4 or 5 years and never really had any issues. I was trying to look at some future bookings and it was wonkers.

One thing that can't be dismissed away as browser, cache cleaning etc is that on the Jan Caribbean cruises when you would set up a dummy booking and click on Itinerary the information wouldn't agree with the dates for the cruise. On a ten day cruise it would have it starting a day early and list eleven days, not counting the disembarkation day.

Also forgot to mention the upgrade offers. I was looking at an Oceanview category and got the upgrade to Veranda for only $1.42 per person per day, this was a 7 day cruise. That sounded like a great deal so I clicked on it. The price of the cruise went up over $250. I really couldn't understand their math. I had the similar thing happen on 2 or three other cruises I was looking at.

Really no excuse for that. I can understand(but not like) pages just not working, but totally incorrect information?? Stuff like that makes it easier to understand why the Customer Service reps tend to give out bad information.

Also forgot to mention the upgrade offers. I was looking at an Oceanview category and got the upgrade to Veranda for only $1.42 per person per day, this was a 7 day cruise. That sounded like a great deal so I clicked on it. The price of the cruise went up over $250. I really couldn't understand their math. I had the similar thing happen on 2 or three other cruises I was looking at.

Really no excuse for that. I can understand(but not like) pages just not working, but totally incorrect information?? Stuff like that makes it easier to understand why the Customer Service reps tend to give out bad information.

All these issues also explain why the call center is overwhelmed with calls.

The solution is simple, Celebrity. Fix the dang website. You've been promising to do this forever. It doesn't happen.

I'm trying to book a TA on the reflection,

The price when I search is $899pp for a Balcony

When I click to book it go yes up to $1249 and all the

Promotions disappear

Very frustrating

Yesterday I did a courtesy 24 hour hold on a cabin on a Transpacific cruise from Shanghai to Vancouver. The cruise never comes close to Hawaii (it's a northern crossing). This morning I receive an email from =X= entitled "Your Hawaii Courtesy Hold Reminder..."

Hi all,

We have created an email address to assist these issues, and please ask that if you are having any issue on Celebrity.com, to please describe your issue to webissues@celebrity.com.

We want to squash as many of these problems as we can, and please encourage you to use this email address. Thanks!

Hi all,

We have created an email address to assist these issues, and please ask that if you are having any issue on Celebrity.com, to please describe your issue to webissues@celebrity.com.

We want to squash as many of these problems as we can, and please encourage you to use this email address. Thanks!

There is one issue - site dose not work !!! for a week :rolleyes:

There is one issue - site dose not work !!! for a week :rolleyes:

Can you please send an email to webissues@celebrity.com. Please be as descriptive as possible. What part of the website does not work, what browser are you using, etc. Thank you, and apologies for any web site issues. We are working hard to report on, and to fix any broken parts.

• 3 weeks later...

Some crazy stuff going on with the website today. Will report to the email address provided.

Was logged on with my profile and made an on-line booking. Immediately afterwards, while still logged in, went to "My Celebrity" but it listed no bookings. I hit my back browser a few times to go back and write down the booking number. Then went to add the booking number to my profile but it didn't recognize the booking number.

Logged out of my profile and tried to access the booking number via the "already booked?" channel. Entered the info and it responded back with "booking is being modified - wait 20 minutes".

Waited an hour, logged into profile, still no booking listed. Again tried to add booking to profile, but response back was "unable to process". Logged out, went back to "already booked?", entered booking number with response of cannot locate booking.

Tried to create a new, duplicate reservation. Booked the space, but wouldn't give me a booking number because the dining I had selected was unavailable. I went back and forth, eventually selecting each dining option one by one (first, second and Select) all of which responded as "unavailable".