2016 cruise schedule

summer slope

More specifics, please. The schedule comes out in phases. Fall 2015-Spring 2016 will come out late this summer...say September.

The Summer 2016 will come out March-April 2015. The Fall 2016-Spring 2017 will come out around September 2015.

All of these are approximates, based on past years releases.

HAL is not being speedy this year in getting out schedules.

HAL has a new ship hopefully coming out in February 2016. Noordam is being moved in the spring of 2015 to Alaska and then Asia. Zuiderdam in the spring of 2015 is heading to Europe for a dry dock and then European itineraries. Lots of changes.

I keep looking for the Caribbean for the fall of 2015 and still there is nothing.

I know for this fall's cruise, we booked it last year in March when we were on the Westerdam.

Our TA said the World Grand Voyage for 2016 (leaving early Jan 20160 is suppose to come out in mid June.

I have posted the itinerary for WC 2016 (which has been out for over 3 weeks now) in the HAL roll call list, under World cruise 2016 on Amsterdam. It appears that your TA is not very well informed, the Schedule has been out for a while now. :D

I'm looking for a Panama canal, Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver, in February-April 2016.

We booked this recently for next April on the Westerdam. Based on this year, you will see this itinerary between early/mid-April till early/mid-May but not before. If you want to end in Vancouver you will need to wait till the transition to the Alaska season.

It seemed to me that not all the sailings were posted at the same time, or that some of them changed. I had a HA flyer from our TA months ago showing the Zuiderdam on this route in April 2015, but now the Zuiderdam will be in Europe at that time.

The Roll Call for this cruise was started last Oct so some were booking that far back!

• 2 months later...

We are just off the Amsterdam, and are also interested in the 20-21 day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver (or the reverse), for 2016. The Future Cruise Director, Jeanni, told us that because HAL is selling the ms Statendam and the ms Ryndam to an Australian cruise line in 2015, that the cruise itineraries from 2016 are slow in coming out as they are being revised to accommodate the loss of these two ship.

She advised us to check the website weekly. We did an open on board booking to take advantage of the low deposit and the OBC`s but are continuing to check for the Panama Canal 2016 itinerary. We want an SA Suite, and those fill up quickly.

Smooth Sailing :)