Unusual Email

We are sailing on the Allure this Sunday May 18th. We are booked in a JS cabin 8642 and traveling with our best friends.

This morning, I opened an email from the Concierge on the Allure introducing himself and welcoming us to the Suite level of benefits. These included all of the in cabin amenities, Barefoot Beach cabana booking, chef Table reservations etc.

We have booked JS cabins prior, and know the Suite perks do not pertain to the JS category. We book the JS because we like the cabin itself.

Has anyone ever received this notification before and not been booked in a GS or above? Do you think it was sent in error.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. We are even more excited for our first "big ship" sailing if this is a reality.

We are sailing on the Allure this Sunday May 18th. We are booked in a JS cabin 8642 and traveling with our best friends.

This morning, I opened an email from the Concierge on the Allure introducing himself and welcoming us to the Suite level of benefits. These included all of the in cabin amenities, Barefoot Beach cabana booking, chef Table reservations etc.

We have booked JS cabins prior, and know the Suite perks do not pertain to the JS category. We book the JS because we like the cabin itself.

Has anyone ever received this notification before and not been booked in a GS or above? Do you think it was sent in error.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. We are even more excited for our first "big ship" sailing if this is a reality.

I would reply to the email with the following: Thank you for your email. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying the some of the Suite benefits you have mentioned. What additional things to we need to know before we sail on the Allure, to enjoy these benefits?

See what answer you get.

If no answer, print off the email that you received and bring it to the Concierge when you are on the ship. No need for YOU to mention that you have previously been in a JS and did not enjoy these benefits....if he will give them to you....take them and enjoy them.

Thanks Paulette for the tip. I will give it a try. Here's hoping!!

From my POV you are just responding to his email. There is no reason to mention you are aware that these benefits do not come with a JS. I believe in 'being ignorant' and work off what is infront of you.

It could work better by just bringing the email he originally sent you to him in person. He may be too embarrassed to say it was HIS mistake, and just make special accommodations for you.

So roll with it....if in the end, you do not get these extra Suite benefits...so be it...but who knows.

Keep us posted!

I would reply to the email with the following: Thank you for your email. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying the some of the Suite benefits you have mentioned. What additional things to we need to know before we sail on the Allure, to enjoy these benefits?

See what answer you get.

If no answer, print off the email that you received and bring it to the Concierge when you are on the ship. No need for YOU to mention that you have previously been in a JS and did not enjoy these benefits....if he will give them to you....take them and enjoy them.

Print TWO copies ... so you can keep one for yourself.

Please let us know what happens.

LuLu

Could you by any chance give me the email address of the concierge? We are sailing on Allure on June 29 and I am trying to get a cabana on Labadee. We are diamond plus and was told to contact him/her but no one seems to have the email address! Thanks!

Could you by any chance give me the email address of the concierge? We are sailing on Allure on June 29 and I am trying to get a cabana on Labadee. We are diamond plus and was told to contact him/her but no one seems to have the email address! Thanks!

Come, join our roll call.

By the way...we stayed in that cabin on a Thanksgiving cruise this year and it was awesome!!!

Do you happen to have any pictures of the room? And did you have any problems with noise from the connecting room? I've never had a connecting room before and I'm a little nervous about it! I'm booked in that room in January!