What ship is at White Bay?

Just spotted a ship berthed one berth down from White Bay Terminal in Sydney. Not a P&O or Princess. Looked a bit like The World by the number if Balcony cabins. Anyone know?

Hugh

Edited by cassamanda

Just spotted a ship berthed one berth down from White Bay Terminal in Sydney. Not a P&O or Princess. Looked a bit like The World by the number if Balcony cabins. Anyone know?

Hugh

The Sydney Ports Schedule says The World White Bay 4 11-12/5, then Point Piper Buoy 12/5 - 17/5.

How wonderful to be able to stay in port in Sydney so long. Guess tender transfers from the buoy won't be a problem for passengers on that ship.

The Sydney Ports Schedule says The World White Bay 4 11-12/5, then Point Piper Buoy 12/5 - 17/5.

How wonderful to be able to stay in port in Sydney so long. Guess tender transfers from the buoy won't be a problem for passengers on that ship.

The schedule shows moving out to Point Piper buoy but the updated shipping movements shows it staying at White Bay the full six days (I think). I'll ask my friend onboard what they've been advised.

Yes it is the World, I saw it on Facebook. One of my friends in Christchurch got to be on it when it was there last week (or the week before), she works in Tourism. She can't say too much as she isn't allowed, but she said what she saw was awesome. Most of the time she was there giving out brochures for Chch!

The schedule shows moving out to Point Piper buoy but the updated shipping movements shows it staying at White Bay the full six days (I think). I'll ask my friend onboard what they've been advised.

The residents are not very happy about being around in White Bay for their whole stay. Original itinerary had them at OPT/anchored mix so they are all surprised to be further up the harbour with a view of... nothing and access to ... nothing.

We spent three weeks on The World in March and April. More detail of our trip and the ship on my Travelpod blog, link in my signature below.

Pete

The residents are not very happy about being around in White Bay for their whole stay. Original itinerary had them at OPT/anchored mix so they are all surprised to be further up the harbour with a view of... nothing and access to ... nothing.

We spent three weeks on The World in March and April. More detail of our trip and the ship on my Travelpod blog, link in my signature below.

Pete

how many ships can dock at white bay as we are supposed to be boarding Sea princess there this morning.

how many ships can dock at white bay as we are supposed to be boarding Sea princess there this morning.

Will not be a problem. The Pacific Jewel and World were able to share White Elephant on Monday.;)

Edited by By The Bay