Bring a Friend Promotion

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows any specific information regarding the bring a friend promotion. Has anyone ever used this and are they picky on who gets the credit.I see you get $25 OBC for each friend you refer and my questions are:

1. My sister and brother in law are sailing with us, my sister has been on RCCL before but my brother in law hasn't and I know you get your spouses C&A status.Will my brother in law count since they are on the same reservation and married.

2. My kids are also sailing with us. Can I use them for the OBC.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows any specific information regarding the bring a friend promotion. Has anyone ever used this and are they picky on who gets the credit.I see you get $25 OBC for each friend you refer and my questions are:

1. My sister and brother in law are sailing with us, my sister has been on RCCL before but my brother in law hasn't and I know you get your spouses C&A status.Will my brother in law count since they are on the same reservation and married.

2. My kids are also sailing with us. Can I use them for the OBC.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here are the rules:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=345&faqSubjectName=Membership+Online+&faqId=4736

Guests have to be 18 and over to get credit for them. I think your brother-in-law should count since he has never sailed on RC before. Note that if you are in a group booking, then you cannot get the OBC.

Edited by clarea

Should not be a problem getting the credit for your brother in law as long as you did not use a TA and booked directly with RCI.

We used a TA and got the bring-a-friend OBC. I don't think that part of the terms has changed.

Next year we are traveling with relatives, one of whom hasn't sailed before. Even though they are in a room with someone who has sailed before we were still able to put the credit on the room with the new traveller.

We used a TA and got the bring-a-friend OBC. I don't think that part of the terms has changed.

Sometimes a TA will use a group booking to give added perks and you will not get the OBC. I have that happen twice.