Independence Terminal FLL When Allure leaves

Is it probable that Independence will stay in her regular terminal in FLL when she replaces Allure out of Fort Lauderdale next spring and summer?

Just curious since our experiences at Terminal 18 have been astronomically better than the other terminals at Port Everglades!

Certainly possible. We used terminal 18 for Indy in Dec 2012 when she arrived on a Wednesday after the TA.

Oh really? I wasn't aware she had used terminal 18 before.

It would make sense for them to use the better terminal when it was available, but I didn't know if they would becuase of parking since she would obviously have to arrive and depart from different terminals when Allure left and returned from Europe.

Where is allure going?

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

To Europe in 2015 for dry dock and some sailings over there. Not sure on the months, but it is a summer or early fall time frame.

It would make sense for them to use the better terminal when it was available, but I didn't know if they would becuase of parking since she would obviously have to arrive and depart from different terminals when Allure left and returned from Europe.

We are sailing on Independence in October 2015 and terminal 18 would be perfect.:)

That's exactly what happened to us. Embarked at terminal 18, disembarked at terminal 29. People were able to use the port shuttle to get to the parking lots. Plus many people use off-site parking.

Legend has also used 18. 18 could be used anytime the big girls are not there.