Scored FTTF for October 2015!

bunchesofun

The title says it all. I was reading a thread and someone traveling in April 2015 said they were able to book FTTF, so I decided to check for our cruise, and it was there! I'm relieved as I really wanted it for this cruise. Now we just have to decide if we want a cabana at HMC :)

Good for you! I got it for my cruise in October as well and I'm looking forward to using it. I've heard mixed reviews- seems those who love it, love it! Those who don't, think it's a complete waste of money. Based on my reading, I'm willing to pay the $50 and decide for myself!

Have a great time!

Edited by Shaded Lady

Arrrrg!:mad: Not at you OP - but at Carnival. I see you are on the Pride - six months after us. I am booked on the Pride in March 2015 and they don't have excursions listed yet. Well they do have one - the Sea and See in St. Maarten. That is it, almost as if it is a placard or something. Our cruise is the 2 week repo and that might have something to do with; but geez, they could at least release the FTTF.:rolleyes:

Arrrrg!:mad: Not at you OP - but at Carnival. I see you are on the Pride - six months after us. I am booked on the Pride in March 2015 and they don't have excursions listed yet. Well they do have one - the Sea and See in St. Maarten. That is it, almost as if it is a placard or something. Our cruise is the 2 week repo and that might have something to do with; but geez, they could at least release the FTTF.:rolleyes:

We don't have any excursions listed except FTTF. I was amazed because I thought they only released them when they knew how many Platinum they had booked. It would seem to early to know that, but for whatever reason, I'm glad they did! One less thing to worry about or do. Hope yours gets listed soon. All I can say is check daily if not twice a day.

If you are even thinking cabana at HMC, I would go ahead and book it. You can always cancel later. Those things go like hot cakes!!

Know what you mean. That's why I've been checking for the FTTF and cabanas. There's three of us, DH and DD and I so not sure if it's worth it or not. Not sure if we'd spend the whole day at the beach or not. If not, it wouldn't be worth it. Decisions, decisions!

To book fttf you look under excursions. ..correct? Cause I see nothing for my September 2015 :(

Yes it will be listed under excursions. I went to the excursion page and clicked on show all excursions and there it was.

Yes it will be listed under excursions. I went to the excursion page and clicked on show all excursions and there it was.

We are booked on Pride in May 2015 & no excursions are listed yet. We also want to book FTTF as well as cabana on HMC...I guess I will just keep checking...Lucky You...although I guess you"ll still be checking back quite often for the Cabana.

We don't have any excursions listed except FTTF. I was amazed because I thought they only released them when they knew how many Platinum they had booked. It would seem to early to know that, but for whatever reason, I'm glad they did! One less thing to worry about or do. Hope yours gets listed soon. All I can say is check daily if not twice a day.

I think they release the first batch of 15 very early. Then they wait to release more until they know how many Plats/Diamonds will be boarding.

Thank you, while no other excursions are listed, the home port was right there and just scored FTTF for Pride in Sept 2015 also.

Congratulations! FTTF was the only excursion listed for our cruise as well.

Still trying to decide on the cabanas though.

It's not just you! We are March 2015 on Valor, and the only thing we get is the same Sea and See as you.

Hi, ferfoodle! I would recommend that you check again today! I have a September 2015 cruise on the Pride, and I was able to get FTTF today!! Good luck :)